Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament

Go down 
+9
Navouhodonosor
Stender
325ad
Thrasher73
skullkrusher
Temple of Blood
ultmetal
kmorg
steelers
13 posters
AuthorMessage
steelers
Metal student
Metal student
steelers

Number of posts : 105

Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament Empty
PostSubject: Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament   Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9dRP9Ft0oY
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament   Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:34 am

The sound is whacked. Too loud! But otherwise it sounds quite good.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament   Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:37 am

Not bad. They stick real close to the original without adding or changing much.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament   Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:50 pm

The solo is WAY off.
Back to top Go down
skullkrusher
Metal student
Metal student
skullkrusher

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament   Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Good performance, although the song itself is a little on the :defleppard: side.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament   Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:41 pm

Not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament   Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:54 am

Habitance is an up and coming Band. I enjoy them, they are part of the new Thrash Revival!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament   Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:12 am

325ad wrote:
Habitance is an up and coming Band. I enjoy them, they are part of the new Thrash Revival!

This footy must be more recent, because I remember watching a vid of them at cornerstone 07 or 08, and the vocalist completely sucked, he just did a typical children of bodom rhgaaaaaaaahh sort of vocals with zero stage presence to speak of. This vocalist, they have now is much better IMO.
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament   Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:35 am

Stender wrote:
325ad wrote:

This footy must be more recent, because I remember watching a vid of them at cornerstone 07 or 08, and the vocalist completely sucked, he just did a typical children of bodom rhgaaaaaaaahh sort of vocals with zero stage presence to speak of. This vocalist, they have now is much better IMO.

Not to worry they do have a new vocalist! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Navouhodonosor
Metal student
Metal student
Navouhodonosor

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament   Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:51 am

Not bad, not great either...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament   Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:16 am

I've never been particularly crazy about that Testament song anyway, but for what it's worth, they did an OK job with it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament   Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:43 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
The solo is WAY off.

Well, not everyone is an Alex Skolnick.

Not too bad.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament   Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:41 am

Sounds great. Shredding in the library, FTW!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Habitance
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament   Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:43 am

Hey guys. I play guitar in Habitance. I saw this post a while back, and I regularly visit No Life 'til Metal. Anyway thanks for the positive feedback. And yeah back then, I would just wing the solo and make it up as I went along. I learned it properly, so it hasn't sounded like that for a while now.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament   Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:46 pm

So, do you have some original material you'd like to share with us?

PostSubject: Re: Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament   Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian Thrash Band Habitance Covering Testament
Page 1 of 1