Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Into the Pit...studio update...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Into the Pit...studio update... Empty
PostSubject: Into the Pit...studio update...   Into the Pit...studio update... Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 2:15 pm

OK, we are getting close to completing the CD. The new songs sound incredible and the demo songs you may have heard on "Til the End!" sound even better re-recorded. With Sean quitting, and Alan Tuma taking over the drum throne we have decided to have Alan re-record a couple songs on the album. This will happen at the end of this month. Due to this, the release date will probably get pushed back again to July. Sorry about that but we want to give you guys the best product we can make and we think this additional recording is necessary.

I will be in the studio this Wednesday recording the very last of my vocal parts. It's sooooo very close.

I can't wait for you all to hear "Blink" on this recording. It's OUTSTANDING!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit...studio update...   Into the Pit...studio update... Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 8:19 am

Went in yesterday afternoon and finished all the vocals. It's finally coming together. Wait til you all hear the insane screams on "Wrathchild." Sick!

Robert was in the studio last night putting the finishing touches on some guitar work.

We have time scheduled on Saturday for Alan to go in and do some work. Hopefully we'll be able to get this thing out real soon.

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit...studio update...   Into the Pit...studio update... Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:16 pm

Awesome news. I can't wait to get this.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit...studio update...   Into the Pit...studio update... Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:11 pm

🤘
Back to top Go down
fishingd
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
fishingd

Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit...studio update...   Into the Pit...studio update... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 12:34 pm

WOW!!! I can`t wait to get my copy..When are you going to start taking per-orders..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit...studio update...   Into the Pit...studio update... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:04 pm

Aw, man, I wanted to go with you when you did the vox, ult....oh, well. I shoulda kept in touch more often and made sure I knew about it, eh?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit...studio update...   Into the Pit...studio update... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:15 pm

Sorry, Mike. It was during the day.

We stilll need to do background vox. I'll let you know.

ult

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit...studio update...   Into the Pit...studio update... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:39 am

Ok, cool, that'll work. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit...studio update...   Into the Pit...studio update... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 10:27 am

I am also looking forward to this... I've always like Ultimatum's sound and Into the Pit sounds like it's going to be incredible. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit...studio update...   Into the Pit...studio update... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:58 am

We finished up the last of the recording yesterday. Now it's just some editing, mixing and mastering.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit...studio update...   Into the Pit...studio update... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 12:12 pm

Well, the guys finished up the last of the recording last night. Now
it's just mixing it down. Hopefully we will have it in the record
company's hands within the next two weeks. It's getting closer.

The instrumental "Into the Pit" came out great. Not unlike "Mutamitlu",
it's way different from what you would expect from Ultimatum. The song
was written by Rob Whitlock. I think you all will dig it, especially
the odd ending.

The album is going to have eleven tracks, including Heart of Metal,
Into the Pit, One For All, Blood Covenant, Blind Faith, Exonerate,
Transgressor, Wrathchild, Blink, Death Wish, and Game Over. We had
written another song that didn't make the cut. Perhaps it will be a
bonus track somewhere down the road.

ult
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit...studio update...   Into the Pit...studio update... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 11:00 pm

Wrathchild? Did you take our suggestion on the Maiden cover?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit...studio update...   Into the Pit...studio update... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 11:31 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Wrathchild? Did you take our suggestion on the Maiden cover?

Yes, we did. 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit...studio update...   Into the Pit...studio update... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:36 pm

This is getting so close, I can almost taste it. I can't wait for this thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit...studio update...   Into the Pit...studio update... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:56 pm

When I get it it will be my first Ultimatum album unless I decide to get Puppets of Destruction. Anyway I can't wait to get an Ultimatum album Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit...studio update...   Into the Pit...studio update... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 8:53 am

metallinostheos wrote:
This is getting so close, I can almost taste it. I can't wait for this thing.

You and me both bro. 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit...studio update...   Into the Pit...studio update... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Band Forums :: Ultimatum-
Jump to: