Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio!

Go down 
+3
MetalH
VictoryInDefiance
MetalChaz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalChaz
Metal novice
Metal novice
MetalChaz

Number of posts : 96

BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio! Empty
PostSubject: BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio!   BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:11 am

BIOGENESIS Now in the studio, first time in 5 years!
Yes! It may be hard to believe now after all these years of silence but it is indeed true! The last time we walked into a studio we left with only a single and not an album. That was 5 years ago. Today we officially began the process of recording that highly long overdue album that always seemed to escsape us in the past.

We would like to take this moment to thank all the die hard Bio freaks who wouldnt let the flame die! This album is for you!

BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio! L_21a34e8696b644db87807e934f93f27e
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chazbond
VictoryInDefiance
Metal novice
Metal novice
VictoryInDefiance

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio!   BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:30 am

Great news! I remember you guys from way back during the mp3.com days. That place turned me on to sooo many bands but Biogenesis was one that stood out from the rest. Can't wait to hear the new music!

headbanger
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio!   BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:23 pm

I LOVE Biogenesis! Can't wait for the new album. Fallback from the Metal Mardi Gras sampler was a kickin' song! Can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio!   BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:59 pm

To quote the infamous Godswizard: "When it comes out; SWOOSH into the vault it goes!" Very Happy

Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio!   BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:51 am

Here's hoping your time in the studio will be quick and painless. And if that can't happen, well here's hoping the scars won't be too deep. Razz
Back to top Go down
MetalChaz
Metal novice
Metal novice
MetalChaz

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio!   BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:07 pm

lol thanx guys its great to know that we have not been forgotten.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chazbond

PostSubject: Re: BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio!   BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:19 pm

kmorg wrote:
To quote the infamous Godswizard: "When it comes out; SWOOSH into the vault it goes!" Very Happy

Don't ever do that again... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio!   BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:30 pm

I remember when I first heard the song "Fat Man from China" - I was hooked right away. It took me forever to score a copy of the album but I did (of course now I'll have to get the remastered version!).

I am really looking forward to hearing the new album. May everything go smoothly in the studio for you guys.

lol!
Back to top Go down
jay
Metal novice
Metal novice
jay

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio!   BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:58 am

I heard the music on their myspace site and thought that it was really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio!   BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIOGENESIS is NOW in the Studio!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: