Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check out Savatage's metallica cover

Go down 
+3
Lari
Fat Freddy
fingers
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Check out Savatage's metallica cover Empty
PostSubject: Check out Savatage's metallica cover   Check out Savatage's metallica cover Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:48 am

It actually is a pretty decent version of the song, even though I'm almost terminally sick of this particular track....

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Check out Savatage's metallica cover   Check out Savatage's metallica cover Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:37 pm

I think Jon (and everyone else) does a great job with it, but I'm sick of the song as well.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Check out Savatage's metallica cover   Check out Savatage's metallica cover Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:31 am

My Windows Media Player under artist says it's Balch/Bissonette/Oliva/Kilmister I don't know who the first two are but obviously the others are Jon and Lemmy.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Check out Savatage's metallica cover   Check out Savatage's metallica cover Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:53 am

DallasBlack wrote:
My Windows Media Player under artist says it's Balch/Bissonette/Oliva/Kilmister I don't know who the first two are but obviously the others are Jon and Lemmy.

"Balch" is Bob Balch of Fu Manchu. "Bissonette" is Greg Bissonette formerly of David Lee Roth's solo band.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Check out Savatage's metallica cover   Check out Savatage's metallica cover Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:35 am

If you look closely, you can see me playing cowbell in the background. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out Savatage's metallica cover   Check out Savatage's metallica cover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out Savatage's metallica cover
Page 1 of 1