Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farrah Fawcett dies

Go down 
+12
Leatherface
jstate
James B.
DallasBlack
QuothTheRaven
tohostudios
Troublezone
325ad
spiritoradio
akeldama
Fat Freddy
manny
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Farrah Fawcett dies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Farrah Fawcett dies - Page 2 NovaFarrah Fawcett dies - Page 2 Potakf12-787125
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Troublezone wrote:
The girl that was with charlton heston in planet of the apes was sweet!

Farrah Fawcett dies - Page 2 NovaFarrah Fawcett dies - Page 2 Potakf12-787125

NOVA!! The perfect woman. Hot and can't speak.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:01 pm

RIP Farrah, you will be missed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:12 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
James B. wrote:
RIP Farrah
I had that poster too, but my favorite poster was my very first one....Raquel

Farrah Fawcett dies - Page 2 Raquel-Welch-Photograph-C12106530

Mmmmm, Racquel. You seen that new TV commercial she's in for Foster Grant sunglasses? She still looks VERY well preserved. What did she do, take a dip in the Fountain of Youth?

I just saw that commercial for the first time last night. With enough money, it's amazing what medicine can do these days.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

I'm gonna have to see if I can track down her movie "Saturn 3" on video too. I was just talking about that with a fellow sci-fi buff/geek a couple of weeks ago. Not a particularly great movie but Farrah looked magnificent in it!!

Did some Net searching for this flick and it looks like it's unavailable on DVD (at least in the US) at the moment, but I'm sure it'll be reissued at some point to make a few $$ off of Farrah's passing. For now, at least, the trailer is on YouTube.

That is a pretty bad-a$$ lookin' robot!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Saturn 3 is available as a rental from Netflix.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:24 pm

detuned wrote:
Saturn 3 is available as a rental from Netflix.

Huh, then I guess it was available on DVD at some point. I came up empty lookin' for it just now.

Too bad I'm not a Netflix member (yet).

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farrah Fawcett dies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2