Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farrah Fawcett dies

Go down 
+12
Leatherface
jstate
James B.
DallasBlack
QuothTheRaven
tohostudios
Troublezone
325ad
spiritoradio
akeldama
Fat Freddy
manny
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Farrah Fawcett dies Empty
PostSubject: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:14 pm

70's Icon Farrah Fawcett died today of cancer she was 62. Like a lot people I had a Farrah Fawcett poster. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Sad day indeed. I too had a Farrah poster on my wall as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Yea, I just heard about this. Dang. Like most children of the 70s, I fondly remember the classic "Farrah Swimsuit Poster."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:18 pm

aw man that SUCKS!!!!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:21 pm

R.I.P. Farrah Fawcett

Farrah Fawcett dies Farrahfawcettposter
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:57 pm

That Poster Rocked, I too had it! It was not until I was a bit older that I realized she was four years older than my Mom. Yikes! So long Angel!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:11 pm

Her cancer was in remission at one point... it's too bad it returned. RIP
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:34 pm

Wonder how long it'll take before TV Land or some other channel starts re-running "Charlie's Angels" again now. Havent' seen it in a while.

I'm gonna have to see if I can track down her movie "Saturn 3" on video too. I was just talking about that with a fellow sci-fi buff/geek a couple of weeks ago. Not a particularly great movie but Farrah looked magnificent in it!!

She also had a bit part in the semi-classic movie "Logan's Run" which I loved as a kid.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Quote :
She also had a bit part in the semi-classic movie "Logan's Run" which I loved as a kid.

Great movie!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Count me among those who had that poster too. They said that thing sold more than 12 million copies.

RIP.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:56 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Count me among those who had that poster too. They said that thing sold more than 12 million copies.

RIP.

EVERYBODY had that poster. The guy who lived next door to me when I was a kid even had the same photo on a t-shirt.

Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:48 pm

I wasn't allowed to have that poster, but one of my friends had it! RIP "Jill Munroe"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:12 pm

In fairness to the woman I still have a playboy mag here with her on the cover, One attractive lady in her day.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Befroe my time but R.I.P. all the same.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:17 pm

RIP Farrah
I had that poster too, but my favorite poster was my very first one....Raquel

Farrah Fawcett dies Raquel-Welch-Photograph-C12106530

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:39 pm

I couldn't believe she was 62. Between her and Catherine Bach they were to my young eyes the most beautiful. I still find feathered hair sexy on blondes thanks to her. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:43 pm

jstate wrote:
I couldn't believe she was 62. Between her and Catherine Bach they were to my young eyes the most beautiful. I still find feathered hair sexy on blondes thanks to her. R.I.P.

Same here!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:30 pm

RIP. I remember how fine she was in Saturn 3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:44 am

Did anyone see her in that rape movie "Extremeties"?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:26 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

RIP.

EVERYBODY had that poster.
not me, it was before my time. my wall was adorned with posters of Elvira, Mistress of the Dark.

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:49 am

Troublezone wrote:
Did anyone see her in that rape movie "Extremeties"?

Yes excellent performance in a so so movie
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:17 am

Farrah had God-blessed beauty, not the mostly fake beauty of most of today's women. Rest In Peace Farrah.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:37 am

Just slighty before my time, she certainly was a beauty in her day. 12 million posters sold is an astounding number.

Sad that she had to use her cancer diagnosis to get back in the spot-light and make people care about her once more when she was all but forgotten in the last 2 decades.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:45 pm

James B. wrote:
RIP Farrah

Mmmmm, Racquel. You seen that new TV commercial she's in for Foster Grant sunglasses? She still looks VERY well preserved. What did she do, take a dip in the Fountain of Youth?

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:18 pm

James B. wrote:
RIP Farrah

I used to have a copy of this poster too. I left it behind however when I finished tunneling out of Shawshank.

PostSubject: Re: Farrah Fawcett dies   Farrah Fawcett dies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farrah Fawcett dies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next