Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA

Go down 
+3
holydiver97595
Temple of Blood
Cauldron_Born
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cauldron_Born
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 47

British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA Empty
PostSubject: British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA   British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Hello,

Howie Bentley from Cauldron Born here. My new project is Briton Rites, traditional British style Doom in the vein of early Black Sabbath and Witchfinder General, with Phil Swanson(Hour Of 13) on vocals. We have a song out on HEAVY magazine's compilation, METAL CRUSADE Volume 18. The issue is due to hit the newstands June 24(Wednesday).

Howie
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA   British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Awesome! Good to hear from you again and even more glad that you are still writing music.

Do you guys have a MySpace page yet or another website?
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA   British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA   British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:33 pm

Glad to have you back, Howie. The new project sounds awesome!

Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA   British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:51 am

Thanks guys! Briton Rites myspace coming soon.

Howie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA   British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:44 am

Very cool! Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Cauldron_Born
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA   British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:19 am

Sooner than I thought! Here is a Briton Rites song for you guys to listen to. The myspace page is still being worked up by the song is there.

http://www.myspace.com/britonrites
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA   British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:49 am

grim reaper

Howie, that is a truly AWESOME tune. Love the guitar sound - absolutely monstrous! I really liked the Hour Of 13 album, nice to hear Phil in another project.

Have more songs been recorded?

Good luck man, this is IMPRESSIVE!

Cheers,
Shawn
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA   British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:53 am

Wow! Good stuff here. Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomm! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Cauldron_Born
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA   British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:31 am

Thanks guys!

Shawn: The other song,CARMILLA, was just released on METAL CRUSADE VOLUME 18. That and the song on myspace are from the two song demo that I have been shopping to labels. I am recording a full length album now and I plan to have it released by the end of the year.

Phil has a voice like no one else. There is a presence about his voice that fits my music perfectly. When I first heard him I knew it would be a magickal combination.

Howie
Back to top Go down
Cauldron_Born
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA   British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:57 pm

Lyrics to A MEETING IN THE WOODS have been added to the blog.

http://www.myspace.com/britonrites

Howie
Back to top Go down
Cauldron_Born
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA   British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:06 am

Here is a little information on the forthcoming album for those who are interested:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=483385101&blogId=512192119
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA   British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:35 am

Thanks for keeping us updated! This will be a nice addition to the collection.

And here's a little self-pimping from me:

http://www.metal-metropolis.com/cauldron_born.htm

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA   British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:50 am

Listened to this yesterday, and damn me if this isn't some great doom! I'll definitely pick this up when it's out.

Can we also expect a new Cauldron Born album in the next couple of years?
Back to top Go down
Cauldron_Born
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA   British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:34 pm

kmorg: Killer page! Thanks for making it.

Dave the Boss: I have another Cauldron Born album planned but it will have to wait until I can get the Briton Rites album out and get the label up and running. As of now I have at least a trilogy of Briton Rites albums planned and so far everything is going smoothly with Briton Rites;much smoother than Cauldron Born ever did.

Howie
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA   British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:49 pm

HEAVY, HEAVY Tune right there!!! Wow! British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA 604261
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA   British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

British Style Heavy Metal/Doom From USA
Page 1 of 1