Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One of the worst singers ever...

Go down 
+13
MetalFRO
James B.
the sentinel
Schbopo
Getizzyback
metalinmyveins
sam
EvyMetal
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
Temple of Blood
manny
Troublezone
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

One of the worst singers ever... Empty
PostSubject: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:28 am

I like the studio versions of the first two Crue albums but the live show sucks. Vince was sucking to much helium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWbQKEwiids&feature=related

sick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:27 am

You're 33 years old and just now noticing that Vince Neil can't sing?

One of the worst singers ever... 25679

Congratulations.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:44 am

detuned wrote:
You're 33 years old and just now noticing that Vince Neil can't sing?

One of the worst singers ever... 25679

Congratulations.

lol!

Never seen them in concert i just heard all the talk about how he sucked live. On studio albums he seemed ok but live wow...
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:47 am

TZ, first you tell me Green Day isn't metal, then you claim that Black Sabbath are marketing not so nice pictures of Satan and now Vince Neil can't sing !!!!!!!! What next, are going to tell me that Marc ' Roots' Mason is not an OG?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:49 am

manny wrote:
TZ, first you tell me Green Day isn't metal, then you claim that Black Sabbath are marketing not so nice pictures of Satan and now Vince Neil can't sing !!!!!!!! What next, are going to tell me that Marc ' Roots' Mason is not an OG?

True dat, son.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:51 am

manny wrote:

1. fact

2. opinion

3. fact

4. hell's yeahhhh!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:55 am

Quote :
What next, are going to tell me that Marc ' Roots' Mason is not an OG?

Oh no you didn't...

One of the worst singers ever... Gary-oldman-true-romance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:37 am

Oddly enough, the solo song Vince did w/ Desmond Child a few years back (part of that Remaking Vince Neil show VH1 did) was quite good and Vince sounded decent...but I'm sure Desmond put some miles on the autotuner...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:40 am

I say, what's the big deal if he sucks?

It's not like Motley have ever been about good musicianship. It says a lot when the most talented guy in your band is Tommy Lee.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:45 am

The whole band is much more talented than most popular rock groups today. Especially when it comes to songwriting.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:55 am

I have to agree with Spec, I like Motley Crue but I never listen to Motley Crue and marvel at the band's grand musical talent, they are fun band not meant to be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:04 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
The whole band is much more talented than most popular rock groups today. Especially when it comes to songwriting.

I think that's a personal taste thing...Motley Crue are no better or worse at putting songs together than Nickelback or 3 Doors Down, you just don't like the latter's style...you can't equate personal taste and actualy talent.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:25 pm

I've seen Good Vince and Bad Vince. At least when Bad Vince is performing, he let's the audience do most of the singing for him. Very Happy

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

I think that's a personal taste thing...Motley Crue are no better or worse at putting songs together than Nickelback or 3 Doors Down, you just don't like the latter's style...you can't equate personal taste and actualy talent.

"actualy talent". OK.

Actually ... some people/bands are better songwriters that others just like some people are better musicians than others and I actually can compare them.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:43 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

I have to agree with this, it comes down to personal taste, 3 Doors Down and Nickleback maybe better musicians than Motley Crue (not much of a stretch I know) but I would rather hear a tuneless Vince Neil, a clueless Nikki Sixx plucking away at his bass, an amauterish guitar solo from Mick Mars and a souless drum solo from Tommy Lee than listen to 3 Doors Down or god forbid Nickleback.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:43 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
It says a lot when the most talented guy in your band is Tommy Lee.

I thought it was Nikki Sixx scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:51 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
It says a lot when the most talented guy in your band is Tommy Lee.

I thought it was Nikki Sixx scratch

Sweet Wesley. You're wrong again.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:53 pm

Im use to that Spec Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:22 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

"actualy talent". OK.

Actually ... some people/bands are better songwriters that others just like some people are better musicians than others and I actually can compare them.

Good job making fun of my typo. cool

And, unless someone has appointed you the ultimate judge of songwriting talent across multiple genres of music, then you are simply comparing styles and stating your personal opinion (and there's nothign wrong with that).

You'd be better served saying that you like Crue's songs better because you just like them. Making a stark declaration saying that Crue is simply more talented at arranging verses and choruses than Nickelback makes you sound like a know-it-all blowhard.

In other words, you apparently don't know how to express a simple opinion without making yourself out to be some sort of authority on the songwriting process.

What makes Crue "better" or "more talented"? Is it just because you like them and don't like Nickelback?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:29 pm

Quote :
nothign

What? Are you completely retarded? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:30 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :
nothign

Apprentyl.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :
nothign

Apprentyl.

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Just for the record i think "Looks That Kill" is one of the best pop-metal songs recorded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Just for the record i think "Looks That Kill" is one of the best pop-metal songs recorded.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:27 pm

I love the first two Motley Crue albums, lots of classic early 80's LA metal, after that they sort of lost the plot with 'Theatre' and 'Girls!' too many filler tunes IMO.

My fav Crue album is the self titled album with John Corabi, and album that is Motley Crue in name only, but it is an album they could have never made with Vince Neil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of the worst singers ever...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next