Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates? Empty
PostSubject: WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates?   WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 9:30 am

So there's a bunch of good stuff coming out in the next month or two, but I'll be darned if I can find a US release date for W.A.S.P.'s Dominator album. Apparently it's already out in the UK, and I even saw a site that said it has already been released in the US as well, but I can't find any sites or stores that are actually selling it. Was it pushed back? Is there a set date for it?

Also, I'm looking forward to the release of Nikki Sixx's Heroin Diaries book & album, but I can't find the release dates for those either. Amazon says the book was released January 1st, 2007, but Nikki's website is still talking about pre-ordering it... scratch
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates?   WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 9:35 am

I haven't seen WASP's new one in the U.S. at all... the label they're currently signed to (Demolition Records) is based in the U.K. and I don't know how much US distribution they have, if any... which sucks cuz I wanna pick it up too! I bummed a CD-R off a friend who bought an import copy and it's darn good, way better than that overblown NEON GOD two part piece of crap...
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates?   WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 12:38 pm

I liked the Neon God cds. I need to get Dominator .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates?   WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 1:48 pm

Yea we have WASP here, there's no difference in the US and European release is there ?, Blackie's Back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates?   WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 12:42 pm

Looking forward to The Heroin Diaries
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates?   WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 2:49 pm

It seems like just about every album after Headless Children sounds the same. Like 1 GREAT BIG long album with multiple titles. I'm not saying they all suck, I have all of them. Just an observation, I think it's better to release a great record every 2 or 3 years than a so so every year. I met Blackie in a bar in Hollywood in 1991, I was out there for a music convention. He's a cool guy, ego of course but a cool guy to talk to-TJ
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates?   WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 9:48 am

Well, finally broke down and purchased a copy of this on Ebay. It's still not available here in the U.S., which is a shame.

Anyone else have this yet? Thoughts?

PostSubject: Re: WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates?   WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WASP and Heroin Diaries release dates?
Page 1 of 1