Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SerpentCult - Weight of Light

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

SerpentCult - Weight of Light Empty
PostSubject: SerpentCult - Weight of Light   SerpentCult - Weight of Light Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:38 pm

I heard these guys (and gal) on sattellite radio this evening. Good stuff. Their Myspace pages lists them as Metal/Rock, but I hear a goodly amount of sludgy doom in there. Female vocals. A singer, not a screamer or growler. Their album, which I think has been out awhile now in Europe, recently got American distribution (they are from Belgium). Look for it at the end of the month (Jan. 27th to be exact).

Check out some samples here...
http://www.myspace.com/serpentcult

Doom, DOOM, DOOOOOOM!!!
(Any sign of Trog?)

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: SerpentCult - Weight of Light   SerpentCult - Weight of Light Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:02 pm

heard these guys earlier last year and it was interesting as I remember.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: SerpentCult - Weight of Light   SerpentCult - Weight of Light Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:29 am

Very much Sludgy Doom...very cool stuff...good vocals too...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: SerpentCult - Weight of Light   SerpentCult - Weight of Light Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:37 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Very much Sludgy Doom...very cool stuff...good vocals too...

The song I heard on sattellite, I thought it was a higher-pitched guy. I didn't know it was female vocals till I went to their MySpace page and heard a few other songs and I saw the band line-up.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25855

PostSubject: Re: SerpentCult - Weight of Light   SerpentCult - Weight of Light Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:15 pm

I heard this band earlier on satellite radio. I thought it was great. Hope to snag a copy of this soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SerpentCult - Weight of Light   SerpentCult - Weight of Light Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SerpentCult - Weight of Light
Page 1 of 1