Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hallows Eve - The Neverending Sleep

Go down 
+9
kmorg
Thrasher73
metalheaded
Leatherface
krokus
nevermore
DallasBlack
mc666
ultmetal
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chucksteak
Metal student
Metal student
chucksteak

Number of posts : 133

Hallows Eve - The Neverending Sleep - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallows Eve - The Neverending Sleep   Hallows Eve - The Neverending Sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:19 pm

ultmetal wrote:
chucksteak wrote:
When did they get back together???????? I loved these guys back when they were around. I guess they have released somethings after Monument.

man I guess everyone has reformed. Its just getting to hard to keep up with everyone these days!

They've been around in various incarnations for years. Released a CD in 2005 and another this past year.

yikes! I;m gonna have to look around for those than. I always liked them. I did buy the box set that came out a while back but had no idea about anything else new.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallows Eve - The Neverending Sleep   Hallows Eve - The Neverending Sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:57 am

ult said this was a good release, and I have to agree. Listening to it now on Lala. This could have been their third album, IMO. It's really raw and sounds like it could have come out in the mid-80's. I like the longer songs by the band and all of these tunes are in 4-5 minute range. I totally recommend this one!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Hallows Eve - The Neverending Sleep   Hallows Eve - The Neverending Sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:50 pm

I haven't heard any of their newer stuff. I'll have to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallows Eve - The Neverending Sleep   Hallows Eve - The Neverending Sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallows Eve - The Neverending Sleep
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2