Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man, the Rams suck.

Go down 
+3
thejokeriv
the sentinel
tohostudios
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:44 am

emptytomb1 wrote:
Anybody see that dismantling of Green Bay Sunday? Who'd of thought T.O. with only 2 catches and D still win like that. Marion is becoming a beast.

Of course! I am a life long Cowboys fan (even in the bad years!)

T.O. is playing like a team mate - he only had 2 catches, but he was blocking, playing decoy and doing what he is supposed to!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:57 am

Dallas' lack of secondary will be exposed come playoff time.

write it down.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:13 am

Quote :
Anybody see that dismantling of Green Bay Sunday? Who'd of thought T.O. with only 2 catches and D still win like that. Marion is becoming a beast.

I don't like them....but they're scary and fun to watch! Barber and Jones is a brilliant combo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:50 pm

Quote :

write it down.

I used to hear that about the Colts too. It could happen or they could learn to bend and not break like the Colts did. They should be able to put enough point on the board to stay in any game but we will find out before the playoffs. The best division is the NFC east.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:04 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Quote :

write it down.

I used to hear that about the Colts too. It could happen or they could learn to bend and not break like the Colts did. They should be able to put enough point on the board to stay in any game but we will find out before the playoffs. The best division is the NFC east.

The division doesn't matter. It's one and done in the playoffs. They only have to lose one game.

Write it down.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:12 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
emptytomb1 wrote:
Quote :

write it down.

The division doesn't matter. It's one and done in the playoffs. They only have to lose one game.

Write it down.

We'll see what happens this year! I;m taking it one game ta a time
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:17 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
DenimAndLeather wrote:
emptytomb1 wrote:
Quote :

write it down.

Write it down.

We'll see what happens this year! I;m taking it one game ta a time

I hate Dallas. Ever since I was a kid and they'd massacre my St. Louis Cardinals every Thanksgiving (usually because Terry Metcalf would fumble).

The only NFL team I hate worse is New England so to see the Cowboys lose would be a joy for me.

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:19 pm

Seattle has 6 wide receivers injured...at the same time?! They signed one guy off the practice squad so they could play last week. WTF?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:23 pm

detuned wrote:
Seattle has 6 wide receivers injured...at the same time?! They signed one guy off the practice squad so they could play last week. WTF?

Yeah, Seattle's receiving corps is snakebit just like the Rams' O-line was last year. You wait, the guy from the practice squad will get hurt.

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:20 pm

So poor Green gets to be the punching bag this week. Maybe we should pray for him.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:46 pm

http://www.stlouisramsproshop.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=249

How appropriate!! Laughing very hard very happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:12 pm

On another note...the Detroit Lions FINALLY fired Matt Millen. About time....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:21 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
http://www.stlouisramsproshop.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=249

How appropriate!! Laughing very hard very happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:53 pm

detuned wrote:
On another note...the Detroit Lions FINALLY fired Matt Millen. About time....

Yeah, no joke!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:15 pm

Well, the sucking continues.

Jackson had a pretty good game and the D showed up for the first half but in the end it was Buffalo 31, pathetic Rams 14.

Linehan is toast and good riddance.

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:41 pm

Well, the Redskins look like a completely different team than they did in week 1. Dallas fans hate nothing more than being beaten by the Redskins in Dallas.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:43 pm

detuned wrote:
Well, the Redskins look like a completely different team than they did in week 1. Dallas fans hate nothing more than being beaten by the Redskins in Dallas.

I LOVE it!!!

I HATE Dallas with the passion I normally reserve for New England.

Way to go "America's Team"!

lol!

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:45 pm

Best of both Worlds for me. Witten gives me massive FF points, but they lose!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:51 pm

Man, the NFC East is a MONSTER division!

Every freakin' team in that division is good!

The Lambs division is exactly the opposite.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:13 pm

I'm a Raiders fan. Did you ever imagine that both our former LA teams would be so collectively awful??

Al Davis will never cede power....and I wish harm to no one.....but I can't wait until someone else is running the Show in Oakland. fainting
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:20 pm

The Raider's road out of perdition is much shorter than the Rams'.

I think J. Russell will be a good QB in time. The Rams got old overnight.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:31 pm

I honestly think so, too. Russell looked half-decent today and they have great young RBs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:53 pm

Poor Jackson. Hope he can escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:17 am

LINEHAN OUT, HASLETT IN?
Posted by Mike Florio on September 29, 2008, 8:10 a.m.
As expected, the Rams have parted ways with third-year head coach Scott Linehan.

Per ESPN’s Chris Mortensen, two team sources have indicated that the change has been made. (We’ve separately heard from a league source that, indeed, Linehan is out.)

The expected replacement is former Saints coach Jim Haslett. During part of his tenure in New Orleans, the Saints had an ongoing rivalry with the Rams, given their mutual presence in the NFC West. In Haslett’s first year on the job, the Saints beat the Rams in the wild-card round of the playoffs, which also was the Saints’ first postseason win in franchise history.

The Saints left the NFC West in 2002, when the league switched from six divisions to eight.

Haslett and the Saints parted ways after a 2005 season made disastrous by the damage done to New Orleans by Hurricane Katrina. The Saints played no games in the Superdome that year, with home dates played in places like New Jersey, San Antonio, and Baton Rouge.

Linehan, a former offensive coordinator at Louisville who rose to prominence in 2004 as the offensive coordinator of the Vikings, which put up strong offensive numbers and a 110.9 passer rating from quarterback Daunte Culpepper. Linehan then took a lateral move in Miami for a year before becoming the boss in St. Louis.

He arguably should have been fired after a disastrous 3-13 season in 2007. He was saved in part by an unsettled ownership situation and the perception that a rash of injuries contributed to the poor record.

This year, the injuries weren’t there. But the losses continued, typically in blowout fashion. The Rams fell to 0-4 on Sunday, squandering a lead over the Bills before losing by 17 points.

UPDATE: Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that Haslett indeed will take over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:36 pm

Haslett will turn them around but it will take a little time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man, the Rams suck.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next