Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man, the Rams suck.

Go down 
+3
thejokeriv
the sentinel
tohostudios
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Man, the Rams suck. Empty
PostSubject: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:04 pm

Someone keep Toho away from the sharp objects.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:06 pm

Yeah, guess we want the number 1 overall draft pick next year.

We're all calling for Linehan's head.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:11 pm

This just about sums it up.

“Our quarterback can’t be a piñata.”
– Rams tight end Randy McMichael on the struggles of Bulger, who was sacked six times by the Giants on Sunday.

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:29 pm

Well, it's okay though...the Seahawks aren't exactly lighting things up either. That division should be wide open until very late in the season...unless the Cardinals continue to win...
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:41 pm

Torry Holt needs to take his talents elsewhere if he wants another ring. My cousin loves the Rams, always has, and I had to talk him down from the ledge on Sunday. You should have seen the poor sob after the 2001 SB. (And the Pats are our local team!). Peace.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:46 pm

They are bad, really bad. At least they could beat USC! It's not all the coach's fault, but Linehan doesn't seem to be a great coach. They have no offensive line and that i skilling them. Plus, their D gives up 40 + points a game to this point.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:48 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
They are bad, really bad. At least they could beat USC! It's not all the coach's fault, but Linehan doesn't seem to be a great coach. They have no offensive line and that i skilling them. Plus, their D gives up 40 + points a game to this point.

Don't forget 1000 yards too. I think USC would cream the Lambs. In fact, Mizzou would probably give' em a run for their money.

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:29 pm

Linehan is the only coach worse than Brad Childress. At least Brad has some talent to work with though. Rams have no talent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:34 pm

They have some talent but no lines to speak of. Jackson and Bulger aren't buying anyone cars lately.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:35 pm

The O line is especially atrocious.

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:47 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
They have some talent but no lines to speak of. Jackson and Bulger aren't buying anyone cars lately.

It's not jackson's fault that our coach take Peterson out on 3rd down and five, then runs Chetser Taylo up the middle to settle for a fg that would put the team up by eleven, then the 48 yd fg is missed.

BTW, the Vikes have agreat d-line and a very good oline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:48 pm

Man, the Rams suck. Bradneedstodiejv6
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:53 pm

The Minnesota team should be much better. Best RB in the NFL....wasted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:55 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

i don't think he is wasted. We have been very close in these two games. we just have to take a chance on O now and then.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:34 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

i don't think he is wasted. We have been very close in these two games. we just have to take a chance on O now and then.

I agree with that. I think they are SO scared Jackson is going to make a mistake that they limit what the offense can do. Personally I think they'd be much better served with upping the speed of the "O" and just letting Jackson play with instinct instead of him obviously thinking about every play, every pass, every rollout, etc.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:46 pm

I think he was referring to Adrian Peterson.

BTW, if you want a Vikings Suck thread, start your own. This is a Rams Suck thread. Razz

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:00 pm

I agree the Rams are sucking. But what do I know I pull for the Raiders (who did win yesterday btw) who have been the NFL's punching bag since their Superbowl whipping a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:04 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I think he was referring to Adrian Peterson.

BTW, if you want a Vikings Suck thread, start your own. This is a Rams Suck thread. Razz

I know. The majority of my comment was in response to his comment about the Viking's needing to take some chances on offense.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:06 pm

And yes, the Rams DO suck. Thankfully so, I might add. They made it possible for 2 of my fantasy football draftee's (McNabb and Westbrook) to have HUGE games giving me the win against my opponent in week 1.

Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:59 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

He better not be wasted. He's on my fantasy team. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:27 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
DenimAndLeather wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

I agree with that. I think they are SO scared Jackson is going to make a mistake that they limit what the offense can do. Personally I think they'd be much better served with upping the speed of the "O" and just letting Jackson play with instinct instead of him obviously thinking about every play, every pass, every rollout, etc.

Jackson wasn't that bad Sunday. i'm glad somebody agrees.

Toho, my anti Packer threads get turned into NFL threads all the time. it's the nature of the beast.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:01 pm

This coming week, the St. Louis Rams have decided to throw the NFL (specifically the Buffalo Bills) some fresh meat.

They've benched Bulger and are starting Trent Greene.

Like that's going to make a difference with our O-line. Welcome to concussion number gazillion Mr. Greene.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:14 pm

tohostudios wrote:
This coming week, the St. Louis Rams have decided to throw the NFL (specifically the Buffalo Bills) some fresh meat.

They've benched Bulger and are starting Trent Greene.

Like that's going to make a difference with our O-line. Welcome to concussion number gazillion Mr. Greene.

Woo Hoo!!!! I have Marshawn Lynch!!! Against the Rams Defense!!!!!!!! He should give me a nice week!!!!!!

On that note, I also have Michael Turner and he was great against the chiefs last week (and against the rams in week 1!)
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:14 pm

I have Lynch too!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:24 pm

Anybody see that dismantling of Green Bay Sunday? Who'd of thought T.O. with only 2 catches and D still win like that. Marion is becoming a beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man, the Rams suck.   Man, the Rams suck. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man, the Rams suck.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next