Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood Circus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

Blood Circus Empty
PostSubject: Blood Circus   Blood Circus Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:35 am

Blood Circus Bloodcircuscover

I guess one of those "Don't call 'em Metal" Metal bands....they were one of the great unsungs of the late 80's Seattle Scene.

Total Motorhead/Stooges psycho motor metal madness fueled by the swampy discordant sludge n' burn of 80's Australian Grunge.

That 5 song EP posted above called appropriately "Primal Rock Therapy" was released in 1988 on Sub Pop records....it went down in history as the worst selling piece of plastic/wax in Sup Pop's history....the real Sub Pop "Losers".

I don't know why, the thing scorches....but it might have been their leather clad Cult rocker stance which was at odds with the anti-rockstar mentality that permeated through the scene.

It was rereleased in 1992 with singles/unreleased tracks added on mirroring the treatment afforded Mudhoney's Superfuzz Bigmuff.

Anyway you should get it, it rocks like crazy.....call it the leather clad biker answer to Mudhoney's Superfuzz Bigmuff. Some heavy sh*t!

http://www.myspace.com/bloodcircus1
Back to top Go down

Blood Circus
Page 1 of 1