Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!

Go down 
+2
Thrasher73
kmorg
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Empty
PostSubject: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:16 pm

So I heard a little sample awhile back of a new Phoenix Reign song. When are we going to see a new album? You know who I'm talkin' to. whip
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:25 pm

A new one? I haven't finished digesting the first one yet!

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:11 pm

Never heard of em.Sounds like some crappy emo band
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:14 pm

Haha I thought you were going to tell me something I didnt know. I really have no idea what were doing yet. I know were working on some new songs but other than that I dont think were ready to record another one just yet. Were still working out some of our older songs and retouching them up making them sound a little bit more how we play now.

I was suppose to start recording some drums during the summer but everyone went away on vacation and didnt have time to set things up so I could work on it. We also have to find a place to actually record in. The prices of some places are a little rediculous, but were working on it. Im hoping maybe by the end of the year we will start heading towards recording something. If it was up to me Id have a new album out already, but too theres a lot of people that are still listening to the cd thats out now and its been out for a year and 6 months. If we started recording soon it most likely wouldnt be out til the end of next year or begining of following year anyway.

This is only what im thinking so we'll see what happens. I know we're very slow at doing anything so I could be right lol.

Anyway I do have something that I will share with you all. It was the last song we recorded along with the other one you heard. So this is a couple of months old. Again just like the other one this is a demo so this is not the final version. Theres a couple things that I messed up on, but you guys probably wont even notice.

The song is called Myrsina
http://boomp3.com/listen/c0fqvyvfy_a/myrsina
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:30 pm

Your singer sounds alot like my friend Brenda who sang in Seventh Sign. The band that spang out of the demise of Emerald and not the band from Arizona. Sounds good though
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:05 pm

so is that a good thing or bad thing? haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:34 pm

Why are you sharing songs with other people here and not me? I'm your oldest fan here. Sad

EDIT: Nice snare tone, Lars.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:31 pm

lol! Next song we record i'll send it to you exclusevly. I think my snare sounds better than lars' haha.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:59 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
lol! Next song we record i'll send it to you exclusevly. I think my snare sounds better than lars' haha.

Lars snare on the two new Metallica songs I've heard on the radio= sign
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:23 pm

lol I discussed his snare in the metallica death magnetic thread im not going back there again
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:11 am

bring on the record!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:07 pm

sam wrote:
bring on the record!

buy the cd we have out now so we can have money to make another one.lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:17 pm

sam wrote:
bring on the record!
lol!

Do buy it. It's very good, actually.

Ooh, I know...

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:08 pm

we have another video. its old though from the demo version of another night alone. i guess we took that off you tube
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:22 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I'm your oldest fan here. Sad.

Cheer up, you are the only fan. although I would get giggy with Theresa if I got the chance.

I'm looking forward to her Solo album too, she has a great voice,
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:33 pm

solo album.....lol.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:21 pm

solo album.....lol.....

Yea Wayne, your fookin' disposable. Get over it lol!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:36 pm

angry You give irish people a bad name..... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:02 pm

I give Irish people lots of bad names, examples - Arsehead, wanker, muppet, spanner, toolbox, shit4brains ect....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:54 pm

we have another video. its old though from the demo version of another night alone. i guess we took that off you tube
Turds! That's your best song!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:55 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:10 pm

Everyone likes that song but it was an old version. We didnt want people to think it sounded like that on the album. whaaaaaaaaaaaaatever........

This is for locky.... why is it arse instead of ass? I never got that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:59 am

Everyone likes that song but it was an old version. We didnt want people to think it sounded like that on the album. whaaaaaaaaaaaaatever........
You should have dubbed the new version over it! I agree, though, the last demo was rough. My biggest compliment when I reviewed it was you guys had potential. I mean, I liked it, don't get me wrong, but it was flawed. I'm actually surprised you guys grew so much on the follow-up. You pretty much exceeded all expectations I had.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:30 am

The new version doesnt match up at all. The demo was done live where as the cd version was done with a click track. The demos were very flawed and but the funny thing is the guy who did the demos did the album haha. Only thing different was we kind of new how recording worked a little better when we did the album and we were more involved with how we wanted to sound. We wont be using him next time though.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:26 am

sam wrote:
bring on the record!

got the record, somewhere, so I just want another. cause I remember it being quite good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!   Details about the new Phoenix Reign album! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Details about the new Phoenix Reign album!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next