Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!?   Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:00 pm

Because there's two of these little violent baptards now, whereas there used to be only one:

:kickbutt: :mad:

One says he wants to "Kick Your Butt" and the other is just plain "mad", so they don't know that I can tell that they're NOT the same guy. Evil or Very Mad

It's all very confusing and frightening and I feel VERY intimidated. Shocked

Should we be preparing for a hostile takeover by the badass batboys?!? Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following

PostSubject: Re: Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!?   Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:02 pm

Shhhhh.....there there, troggy. Watch the nice rolling pin and take a nap.... dancingthing
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!?   Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:15 pm

Aaahhh...so soothing... dancingthing Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!? 927150 dancingthing
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!?   Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:15 am

spectrefate wrote:
Shhhhh.....there there, troggy. Watch the nice rolling pin and take a nap.... dancingthing

Is that what it is? I thought it was....um... something else. But only because trog paints that picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!?   Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:20 pm

Trog hopes there's a gang here so he can get some action. butt dance
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!?   Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:43 pm

What band is that, Emptytomb1?
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!?   Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:40 am

troublezone wrote:
Is that what it is? I thought it was....um... something else. But only because trog paints that picture.
Well, it's the only emoticon here that not only makes its own sauce, but its own paint too. cool
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!?   Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:50 pm

Huh?
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!?   Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:54 am

Rolling pin! HA!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!?   Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:59 am

TrogDawn wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Well, it's the only emoticon here that not only makes its own sauce, but its own paint too. cool

Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!? 37951:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!?   Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:37 pm

Quote :
What band is that, Emptytomb1?

Abysmal Dawn. I tried to start a thread in the music section but no takers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!?   Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there gang activity here at the HoM?!?!?
Page 1 of 1