Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?

Go down 
+17
Big Rich
metalinmyveins
Leatherface
Temple of Blood
MetalGuy71
zombiewalkin
Thrasher73
Invader
INVADERS
kmorg
mc666
Mordor
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
DeathCult
Required Fields
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Time to Kill
Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Vote_lcap3%Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Elimination
Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Vote_lcap47%Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Vote_rcap
 47% [ 15 ]
I Hate
Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Vote_lcap9%Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Nothing to Die For
Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Vote_lcap3%Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Playing With Spiders/Skullkrusher
Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Vote_lcap9%Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Birth of Tension
Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Vote_lcap0%Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Who Tends the Fire
Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Vote_lcap6%Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
The Years of Decay
Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Vote_lcap6%Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
E.Vil N.Ever D.Ies
Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Vote_lcap16%Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28431

Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:46 pm

I'll go with E.Vil N.Ever D.Ies here. A classic song!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:47 pm

I'm with ya on that one dude!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:49 pm

Elimination, E-limination

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:56 pm

"EEEEEEEVIL...........
NEVA............
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES!!!"
🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:59 pm

My personal mantra.... I HATE!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:03 pm

"Who Tends the Fire" has beeen one of my fav songs for years.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:07 pm

Notice the intro for Who Tend the Fire and part of the intro on Slayer's Seasons in the Abyss song. Slayer almost completely copied Overkill.

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:30 pm

The only right answer is Elimination. Voting over.
Back to top Go down
Mordor
Metal student
Metal student
Mordor

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:55 pm

EEEEEEliminationnnn
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofmetal.dk
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:43 am

E.N.D.

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:24 am

Elimination foolowed by I Hate, becasue the other way around might confuse people.....

Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:20 am

I love the whole album, but Skullkrusher is my fav
Back to top Go down
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:41 am

Time to Kill is my favorite
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:49 am

Required Fields wrote:
I'll go with E.Vil N.Ever D.Ies here. A classic song!

Oh Yeah!
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:28 am

Elimination for me. I was never a big fan of this album but that one song is a stand out. After Rat Skates left I started to lose interest.........then Bobby left and well I was pretty much done after that.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:15 am

Elimination. When I 1st opened the thread and read the choices, that song was the first one that popped into my mind and was singining along with in my head. Coulda went with Evil Never Dies if it was higher up in the track listing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:05 pm

I'm the only one that's voted for "Nothing to Die For" so far?

Wow. That song is a clear cut winner in my opinion. But the entire album is great.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5702

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:58 pm

spectrefate wrote:
My personal mantra.... I HATE!

Dude, you and I think alike! 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:59 pm

Elimination
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18914

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:21 pm

The Years of Decay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 8:00 pm

Awaken old thread, I command you. I'm not sure where I was for this poll. I love Who Tends the Fire. So methodically heavy and then it just takes off.
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 675

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 10:26 pm

I Hate
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9878

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 10:43 pm

Elimination.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39514

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 5:56 am

This is a tough one to choose from. I went with Elimination.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 7:38 am

I still like the dark epic feel of the song Who Tends The Fire. It could be on a soundtrack to a Conan movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay?   Favorite song off of Overkill - The Years of Decay? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next