Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a strange question about matrix code

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

a strange question about matrix code Empty
PostSubject: a strange question about matrix code   a strange question about matrix code Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:41 am

it seems matrix code is the best way to differentiate original and bootleg.
but is it not possible to copy the matrix code?
as i don't know how CD factory works, it is just my quess

1. it is impossible to copy the matrix code

2. it is possible but bootlegger does not want to copy it because they themselves could not differentiate their bootleg Very Happy

3. it is possible and there are already such bootlegs with same matrix code (only the bootlegger know how to differentiate it) Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a strange question about matrix code   a strange question about matrix code Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:29 am

Good question for Stormspell or Pricekillers
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: a strange question about matrix code   a strange question about matrix code Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:55 am

According to thallos81 there already is Sabbat - Dreamweaver bootleg with the same matrix ... probably the 2nd answer is the most correct one? Smile I guess they could've easily done the same numbers, but not the same design of the matrix.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: a strange question about matrix code   a strange question about matrix code Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:33 pm

If I'm not mistaken, and this is merely what I have pieced together talking to sellers, collectors, etc. is that the matrix CAN be copied, but not exactly as it was done on the original. That probably has something to do with pressing factories, equipment used, etc.

Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: a strange question about matrix code   a strange question about matrix code Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:36 pm

If you could see what I have seen would you destroy The Matrix?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a strange question about matrix code   a strange question about matrix code Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a strange question about matrix code
Page 1 of 1