Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange Rush album ive got

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

Strange Rush album ive got Empty
PostSubject: Strange Rush album ive got   Strange Rush album ive got Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Ive had this album for a while, so i figured i'd ask you about it. Its a cassette tape of "Permanent Waves" but the cover is "colorized" and the track listing is as so:
Side A
1. Spirit of Radio
2. Freewill
3. Ladder (no "jacob's")
4. Closer to the Heart
5. Cygnus X-1
Side B:
1. Cinderella Man
2. Entre Nous
3. Different Strings
4. Natural Science
The company who released this odd version is called "747 Rock" on the case. I suspect it may be a bootleg due to the sloppily colorized cover and the presence of the tracks from "A Farewell to Kings" but has anyone else seen this version or any other copies put out by the same company?
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Strange Rush album ive got   Strange Rush album ive got Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:30 pm

747 Rock is a Saudi bootleg label. I know a lot of those cassettes made their way to the states after the first Iraq war.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Strange Rush album ive got   Strange Rush album ive got Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:17 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
747 Rock is a Saudi bootleg label. I know a lot of those cassettes made their way to the states after the first Iraq war.

I had a bunch of friends in the Navy at the time... they came back with a ton of boots on cassette. They said they were very cheap
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Strange Rush album ive got   Strange Rush album ive got Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:54 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

I had a bunch of friends in the Navy at the time... they came back with a ton of boots on cassette. They said they were very cheap

I got my hands on a few of them around that time as well.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Strange Rush album ive got   Strange Rush album ive got Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:55 am

SpectreFate wrote:

sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Rush album ive got   Strange Rush album ive got Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Rush album ive got
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: