Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Billy Squire

Go down 
+7
MetalGuy71
MetalRob331
stepcousin
Fat Freddy
Wargod
tohostudios
Troublezone
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Billy Squire Empty
PostSubject: Billy Squire   Billy Squire Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:35 pm

I dig his music, anyone else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHc-yIAPbg
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Billy Squire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Squire   Billy Squire Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:42 pm

Yeah, most of it.

But I know a Billy Squier story that sort of tempers my ability to enjoy his music. It's not really postable here though. Let's just say that my ex-girlfriend was a surgical technician and got to see more of Billy than most people do and Billy had "problems".

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Billy Squire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Squire   Billy Squire Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:37 pm

Billy rocked hard in the 80's I liked most of his stuff!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

Billy Squire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Squire   Billy Squire Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:12 pm

Everybody should have a copy of Billy's "Don't Say No" album. It's just a quintessential slice of early 80s radio rock.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

Billy Squire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Squire   Billy Squire Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:01 am

I liked his first album before he went totally gay. His music does nothing for me anymore.
Back to top Go down

Billy Squire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Squire   Billy Squire Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:45 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Yeah, most of it.

But I know a Billy Squier story that sort of tempers my ability to enjoy his music. It's not really postable here though. Let's just say that my ex-girlfriend was a surgical technician and got to see more of Billy than most people do and Billy had "problems".
Does he have a vagina?
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Billy Squire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Squire   Billy Squire Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:39 am

Eyesore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Yeah, most of it.

Does he have a vagina?

Laughing very hard that made my day and is what i was thinking too/
Back to top Go down

Billy Squire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Squire   Billy Squire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:12 am

Eyesore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Yeah, most of it.

Does he have a vagina?

I have to say you have to see it to beleive it, so stroke it to find out.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Billy Squire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Squire   Billy Squire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:18 am

stepcousin wrote:
I liked his first album before he went totally gay. His music does nothing for me anymore.

What do you mean "gay"? Nothing wrong with being happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR0j7sModCI&feature=related
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Billy Squire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Squire   Billy Squire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:17 pm

He had a few good albums back in the 80's. Def Leppard was actually opening for him when Pyromania took off - the left the Squire tour and went on their headlining adventure.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

Billy Squire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Squire   Billy Squire Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:48 pm

I always loved 'Lonely is the Night'.... MTV had a concert of him on that tour and they played an extended jam on this tune and it ROCKED...! It's too bad he didn't rock this hard on vinyl....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com

Billy Squire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Squire   Billy Squire Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:42 am

I loved stroke me until I took the time to read the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Billy Squire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Squire   Billy Squire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:48 pm

I remember buying "Don't Say No" on vinyl as a wee lad, but I don't really remember anything beyond the radio hits. As for his weird story, I'm bettin' he pulled a Richard Gere. Just mu two centavos!
Back to top Go down

Billy Squire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Squire   Billy Squire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:58 pm

I really love Billy squire i Think i have all of his albums but have you guys ever heard the song Love is a heroe with Freddi mercury is WOW!!!!! that song is my favorite :hails:
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

Billy Squire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Squire   Billy Squire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:56 pm

Welcome ELOHYING to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Billy Squire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Squire   Billy Squire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billy Squire
Page 1 of 1