Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Console Video Games

Go down 
+8
jstate
Mglaffas81
brontotex
Smindas
SideShowDisaSter
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
MetalRob331
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

Console Video Games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:44 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:
BioMenace and Jazz Jackrabbit!

- Anyone remember those old DOS games? I LOVE 'EM! Apogee Software made the coolest sidescrollers!

- Almost forgot COMMANDER KEEN! 🤘

YEAH!!

Commander Keen was the best! That was ID Software's big hit before they started in on Wolfenstein 3D and Doom. Apogee released the shareware version, but it was ID's game. Jazz Jackrabbit was great as well. My kids still play that game.

Doom Rules 🤘 I was playing Doom 3 the other night and it scared the smurf poo outta me man that game is intense
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:13 am

The Thing for XBOX still scares the poop out of me
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:28 pm

WORMS!!

I dug out my Playstation 1 today, and started playing "Worms - Armageddon".

I also played one and two from the series - It was a trip down Nostalgia Lane for me. Worms Armageddon is quite possibly my all-time favourite video game - Any genre, ANY console!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:51 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
Someone know if the Contra on the PS2 are good?

I heard they were kind of quirky and not much fun.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:58 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Stender wrote:
I used to be hardcore into gaming, thats before metal came into my life. Since than I havent been able to find a happy balance between the two, all my money goes to buying music now. lol! These will still be some of my favorates through eternity though.....

Valkyrie Profile
Chrono Cross
Harvest Moon 64
Final fantasy 8,9
Tales of Destiny
Tales of Symphonia
Star Ocean: second story

Valkyrie Profile was really good, but the ending was flat pitiful.

Chrono Trigger stomps a big, fat, ugly mudhole in Chrono Cross. The end was "meh" and the boss was a JOKE!

Final Fantasy 8 had the hardest final boss EVER! It doesn't touch 7 for me, though. However, 9 was close. It was fun!

Never played Harvest Moon, Tales Of Symphonia, or Star Ocean (have it, just haven't messed with it at all), and I never finished Tales Of Destiny. I got bored with it near the end...

I forgot to add Xenogears to my list, man I played that game for the first time this last summer and was blown away, definently my game of the year. What happened to the 2nd disc though its like they ran out of money or got tired of making the game or something.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4602

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:19 pm

Stender wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Stender wrote:
I used to be hardcore into gaming, thats before metal came into my life. Since than I havent been able to find a happy balance between the two, all my money goes to buying music now. lol! These will still be some of my favorates through eternity though.....

Valkyrie Profile
Chrono Cross
Harvest Moon 64
Final fantasy 8,9
Tales of Destiny
Tales of Symphonia
Star Ocean: second story

Valkyrie Profile was really good, but the ending was flat pitiful.

Chrono Trigger stomps a big, fat, ugly mudhole in Chrono Cross. The end was "meh" and the boss was a JOKE!

Final Fantasy 8 had the hardest final boss EVER! It doesn't touch 7 for me, though. However, 9 was close. It was fun!

Never played Harvest Moon, Tales Of Symphonia, or Star Ocean (have it, just haven't messed with it at all), and I never finished Tales Of Destiny. I got bored with it near the end...

I forgot to add Xenogears to my list, man I played that game for the first time this last summer and was blown away, definently my game of the year. What happened to the 2nd disc though its like they ran out of money or got tired of making the game or something.

Actually, most of the production staff quit. Squaresoft was constantly harping on them about deadlines and "suggesting" changes. The game was finished by minor members of the development team (and the few main guys that stuck around). The Xenosaga games on PS2 have been done by the same guys that STARTED the work on Xenogears.

Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:28 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
WORMS!!

I dug out my Playstation 1 today, and started playing "Worms - Armageddon".

I also played one and two from the series - It was a trip down Nostalgia Lane for me. Worms Armageddon is quite possibly my all-time favourite video game - Any genre, ANY console!

DUDE I F-ING LOVE WORMS!🤘

Before i discovered the internet all i used the compter for was to play Worms

I have Worms World Party for PS1 somewhere u just inspired me to go dig it out thnx man
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:33 pm

I thought I would resurrect an old thread.

I just finished playing The legend of Zelda: the twilight princess and Resident evil 4 last couple of months. RE4 was my first RE game and I loved it! I remember when the first ones came out but I was too young to play them, I'll have to go back and check em out...

I am now playing tales of destiny II.

Anybody know where I can get a somewhat cheap copy of Suikoden II on the net? I need that one badly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:43 pm

Stender wrote:

Anybody know where I can get a somewhat cheap copy of Suikoden II on the net? I need that one badly...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=139973&item=250289600601

That's somewhat cheap.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:56 pm

Thanks bro...too bad I dont have paypal...ahhhhhhhh! angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:59 pm

I was looking around and that game is outrageously priced! I hate when resellers get money hungry like that.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:02 am

yeah I think the most I have seen it at is 370, thats why I am blown away to see that one at 40. fainting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Console Video Games
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2