Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Console Video Games

Go down 
+8
jstate
Mglaffas81
brontotex
Smindas
SideShowDisaSter
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
MetalRob331
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Console Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:41 pm

What are everyones favorite PS3, XBOX, Sega, Nintendo, or any other console video game.

Some of my favorites are

Resident Evil the original, Resident Evil 2. and Resident Evil 3 Nemesis all for the original playstation..

All the Conflict Desert Storms for XBOX

Ghost Recon for XBOX 360

and of course the Castlevania's for the original Nintendo especially Castlevania 3
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:59 pm

I used to play a lot of video games back in my youth, haha. Me and my brother would go out to the local goodwill stores and try and find classic gaming systems. We got an original Atari, a Sega Genesis, and a regular NES. Anyways, I only play a select few now: Mortal Kombat 3: Ultimate Battle - Super Nintendo
Paper Mario - Nintendo 64
Diddy Kong Racing - Nintendo 64
Animal Crossing - Gamecube
Guitar Hero (series) - Playstation 2
Super Smash Bros. - Nintendo 64
Street Fighter III - Arcade
I'm more of a pinball fiend now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:39 pm

Dragon Warrior 1 - IV
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:00 pm

The Super Mario Brothers games are classics as are Sonic i love them and they seem to never get old to me.

Im more into War games now and i am a huge Madden fan as well
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37632

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:55 pm

Ms Pac-Man for the Sega Genesis is the greatest video game ever.

My offer is still open to anyone here for a Ms Pac-Man smackdown. I'll smoke ya!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:07 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

My offer is still open to anyone here for a Ms Pac-Man smackdown. I'll smoke ya!!

I'd make you my Ms Pac-Man b!tch, my friend. Very Happy If only I lived closer to NJ.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37632

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:11 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I'd make you my Ms Pac-Man b!tch, my friend. Very Happy If only I lived closer to NJ.

Ohhhh SNAP, it's ON now!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:17 pm

Some of my favorite console games:

Gears Of War
Assassin's Creed
Final Fantasy (pretty much any)
Xenosaga (include Xenogears here)
Wild Arms (pretty much all)
Legend Of Dragoon
Vagrant Story
Bioshock
Shadow Hearts (all of them)
Lufia (both)
Ephemeral Fantasia
Suikoden (pretty much all)
Tecmo Super Bowl
GTA: Vice City
Saint's Row
Brave Story
Contra (both for the NES)
Mega Man (all of them on NES and the first 2 or 3 on SNES)

TONS of others besides. If you add in computer games.......

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:58 am

ms pac man rox thats metal right there how bout some old school mario kart whooping?
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:06 am

I am clearly quite a fan of old school Sonic. Hell, I even set up my Mega Drive (Genesis to you American folks) last week - nostalgia~

brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:39 am

I dig my 360. I'm into Assasin's Creed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:41 am

BioMenace and Jazz Jackrabbit!

- Anyone remember those old DOS games? I LOVE 'EM! Apogee Software made the coolest sidescrollers!

- Almost forgot COMMANDER KEEN! 🤘
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:58 am

Asteroids and Galaga for Atari r awesome as well
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:30 pm

Got a Wii from my brother this past birthday. And all I seem to play are the old Super Mario Bros games. Just lack the time or patience for the countless hours needed to get into most of today's games. But man, do I wish the graphics and gameplay had been like that in my playing heyday.

Most of my video gaming comes from the classics on a mame disc I have. Nothing could ever replace my love for Q-Bert, Galaga, Gyruss, and Popeye.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:01 pm

Nintendo 8 bit: The Legend of Zelda, Castlevania 1 - 3, Super Mario Bros. 1 -3, Dragon Warrior, Punch-Out, Tecmo Super Bowl, Mega Man 1 - 3, Astyanax, Blades of Steel, Ice Hockey, Excite Bike, Double Dragon 1 - 3, Bases Loaded, Contra, Super C, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; The Arcade Game, Duck Hunt, DuckTales, Hoops, Tetris, Ninja Gaiden 1 & 2...many others.

Sega Genesis: Sonic the Hedgehog 1 & 2, Street Fighter II, Evander Holyfield's Real Deal Boxing, Fatal Fury 1 & 2, Golden Axe, Mortal Kombat 1 - 3, NHL '94 & '97, Reveolution X (starring Aerosmith), Shining Force II, Streets of Rage 2 & 3, Super Baseball 2020, T2; The Arcade Game, WWF Royal Rumble, WWF Monday Night Raw, Doom...others

Playstation 1 & 2: Final Fantasy VII, Resident Evil 1 - 4, Metal Gear Solid 1 - 3, Grand Theft Auto III & Vice City, Guitar Hero 1 - 3 & '80s, God of War 1 & 2, Silent Hill 1 - 4...many others.

Xbox 360: Rock Band, Call of Duty 2 & 4, Elder Scrolls 4; Oblivion, Doom 3, Castlevania; Symphony of the Night, NHL '07...that's all so far.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:56 am

Hell Yeah Streets of Rage is so awesome..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:32 pm

Atari 2600: Every game that doesn't suck!

NES:

Super Mari Bros
Super Mario Bros.3
Contra (Hail to the Konami CODE!)
Super C
The Legend Of Zelda
The Legend Of Zelda II :Adventure Of Link
Blades Of Steel (I own 2 copies of this game)
Ice Hockey (I love beating the computer 20 (And more)-0)
Excite Bike
Teenage Mutant Turtle Ninjas (It's really difficult!)
Megaman series

Snes:

Mario Bros. All-Star (Yeah dude!)
Super Mario World
Final Fantasy II (IV in Japan)
Turtle Ninja IV : Turtles In Time
Ninja Warriors
Mortal Kombat II
Super Metroid

N64:

Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros.
Donkey Kong 64
Mario Party (Any of the series)
Bomberman Hero
Bomberman 64
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Diddy Kong Racing
The Legend Of Zelda : Ocarina Of Time
The Legend Of Zelda : Majora's Mask
Tony Hawks Pro Skater
Paper Mario

Gamecube:

Super Smash Bros Melee
Super Mario Sunshine
Luigie Mansion
Resident Evil IV
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4
Animal Crossing
The Legend Of Zelda : Windwaker
The Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess (Never played a lot but I'll sure love it)
Soul Calibure II
Paper Mario
Need For Speed Underground
Need For Speed Underground II
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime II
Every Mario Party

Gameboy Advance:

Every RPG Pokemon (I don't like Pokemon but the games are great!)
Harvest Moon
Megaman series (Yeah...It was better on the NES)
Dragon Ball Z Legacy Of Goku
Dragon Ball Z Legacy Of Goku II
Dragon Ball Z Legacy Of Goku III : Buu's Fury
The Legend Of Zelda : Minish Cap
Final Fantasy Tactics
Donkey Kong Contry series
Metroid series
Fire Embleme Series
Almost every oldies remake

There's a lot missing and that I must have forget.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:24 pm

SUPER NES BABY!!!!! my favourite system of all time! and my #1 game on it is Earthbound I think that game is simply brilliant and awesome to play and i love the Final Fantasy's of course (hence the name) and I also love the N64 Paper Mario is one of the funnest games ive ever played but pretty much after the first playstation ive lost interest in games and games system im an old game buff only a few new games have caught my eye (rockband/guitar stuff) which is ok and the few things nintendos trying to revive...everything now is just shot this guy whooo lame im sticking to my 8 bit!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:35 pm

I used to be hardcore into gaming, thats before metal came into my life. Since than I havent been able to find a happy balance between the two, all my money goes to buying music now. lol! These will still be some of my favorates through eternity though.....

Valkyrie Profile
Chrono Cross
Xenogears( what happened to disc two?)
Harvest Moon 64
Final fantasy 8,9
Tales of Destiny
Tales of Symphonia
Star Ocean: second story

Last edited by on Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:45 am

Killer Instinct > Mortal Kombat
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:44 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
BioMenace and Jazz Jackrabbit!

- Anyone remember those old DOS games? I LOVE 'EM! Apogee Software made the coolest sidescrollers!

- Almost forgot COMMANDER KEEN! 🤘

YEAH!!

Commander Keen was the best! That was ID Software's big hit before they started in on Wolfenstein 3D and Doom. Apogee released the shareware version, but it was ID's game. Jazz Jackrabbit was great as well. My kids still play that game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:32 pm

People who haven't play Contra must play it NOW!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:59 pm

Stender wrote:
I used to be hardcore into gaming, thats before metal came into my life. Since than I havent been able to find a happy balance between the two, all my money goes to buying music now. lol! These will still be some of my favorates through eternity though.....

Valkyrie Profile
Chrono Cross
Harvest Moon 64
Final fantasy 8,9
Tales of Destiny
Tales of Symphonia
Star Ocean: second story

Valkyrie Profile was really good, but the ending was flat pitiful.

Chrono Trigger stomps a big, fat, ugly mudhole in Chrono Cross. The end was "meh" and the boss was a JOKE!

Final Fantasy 8 had the hardest final boss EVER! It doesn't touch 7 for me, though. However, 9 was close. It was fun!

Never played Harvest Moon, Tales Of Symphonia, or Star Ocean (have it, just haven't messed with it at all), and I never finished Tales Of Destiny. I got bored with it near the end...

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 5:52 am

For some reason I have the urge to play Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I don't know why. What a game.

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:34 pm

Someone know if the Contra on the PS2 are good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Console Video Games   Console Video Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Console Video Games
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next