Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke

Go down 
+3
Troublezone
mc666
MetalRob331
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke   Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:08 am

EYE that Columbus date is on my son's 6th birthday. Im moving to Columbus in June but not until after the 10th so that sucks for me. Rich is the man and im sure the new album will be one of my tops for the year and its been a good year..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke   Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:18 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
EYE that Columbus date is on my son's 6th birthday. Im moving to Columbus in June but not until after the 10th so that sucks for me. Rich is the man and im sure the new album will be one of my tops for the year and its been a good year..
It will be. Most of the songs on SBK were written with Bonz in mind. Now that Rich will be writing for Nelson, I think this next album will be much better.

Have you ever heard the SBK demos with Bonz?
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke   Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:01 pm

Eyesore wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
It will be. Most of the songs on SBK were written with Bonz in mind. Now that Rich will be writing for Nelson, I think this next album will be much better.

Have you ever heard the SBK demos with Bonz?

No. I did hear a version of the song SBK with Rich singing a lot of the vocals near the end of the song where he says a bunch of bands he likes. This version was on there myspace for a while but that version didnt make the cd. Sad because i think it was a better version, but both are killer.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke   Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:30 am

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=105718

new Stuck Mojo news here cant wait for this..
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke   Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:45 pm

I'm looking forward to the new one. Hopefully the new rapper has settled in now and is comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke   Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:01 pm

troublezone wrote:
I'm looking forward to the new one. Hopefully the new rapper has settled in now and is comfortable.
Did he not sound comfortable before? On CD, I thought he sounded great. He seemed a little out of his element on stage, though, but he's never been in a band until now, if I'm remembering correctly. I think he just did things like rap battles and DJ'd.

Either way, looking forward to this one a lot. "Friends" and "Invisible" are cool tunes. I wonder how they've changed? Also, apparently there's one song on the album that is going to make people freak out. I guess it's that different. Not sure what it could be. I'm thinking country, folk, or something like a dance song. God, I hope it's not a dance song.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke   Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:05 pm

HAHA it's not going to be dance. I think it might be country fried chicken.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke   Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:50 am

Quote :
He seemed a little out of his element on stage, though, but he's never been in a band until now

That's what i was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke   Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rich Ward "AKA" The Duke
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3