Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads!

Go down 
+3
Lurideath
iamrockerfun
Required Fields
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads!   Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:28 pm

Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! RandyRhoadsTop20

AND THANKS FOR THE GREAT RIFFAGE!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads!   Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:37 pm

Someone had to do it...

Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! N826495245_1046481_2247
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads!   Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:46 pm

Rhandy Rhodes RULEZZ !

R. I. P.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads!   Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:55 pm

RIP- I should go may respects at his grave site as it is only a few miles from my house.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: re   Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:11 pm

You live in San Bernardino? Killer!
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads!   Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:12 pm

R.I.P

i wonder if Ozzy still sends flowers to Randy's mum on this sombre anniversary?

I read once that he did without fail.......... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads!   Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:21 am

Lurideath wrote:
You live in San Bernardino? Killer!

LOL yep.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads!   Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:56 pm

firestar wrote:
RIP- I should go may respects at his grave site as it is only a few miles from my house.

My girlfriend lives near there as well. I've seen the grave and it's weird that it's so close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads!   Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:30 pm

troublezone wrote:
firestar wrote:

My girlfriend lives near there as well. I've seen the grave and it's weird that it's so close.

Yeh it is kind of odd. So I will assume you live some where around here too then?
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads!   Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:37 pm

RIP!

Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! 18008156665180801dn2Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! Avatar1191715682dc3
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads!   Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:44 pm

firestar wrote:
troublezone wrote:
firestar wrote:

Yeh it is kind of odd. So I will assume you live some where around here too then?

I live in OC and she lives in SB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads!   Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:56 pm

ahh ok, close enough considering how big the state is, and even closer considering how big the world is.

I am new to this area from ohio, so if you have any recomendations on places to go, things to do, good places to check out or buy metal let me know.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads!   Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:39 pm

R.I.P He died before I knew what heavy metal was but I've heard the stuff he did and realize how great of a gutarist he was.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads!   Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Randy Rhoads!
Page 1 of 1