Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)

Go down 
+5
Wrecked Neck
Troublezone
SideShowDisaSter
Fat Freddy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Empty
PostSubject: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 2:27 pm

Never mind that Winnie the Pooh flick, here's the bear horror movie we REALLY wanna see!

...I was already "in" when I first heard about this movie a few months ago, based on the title alone, but now that I've seen the trailer, I'm all "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!" Laughing very hard

...and the best part is that yes, it is indeed (loosely) based on a real story. A bear in Georgia did indeed consume a bunch of cocaine that fell from an airplane in 1985 and therefore was the most jacked up, freakin apex predator in the entire world for a few hours ... until it died, of course Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39559

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 2:51 pm

lol! This is something I would catch on a streaming service. No interest in catching it at the theater.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 7:00 pm

I remember reading about that bear that ate the coke lol! lol! for an hour or two, that was the most dangerous animal to EVER walk the earth Laughing very hard until it's heart exploded, of course.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 10:09 pm

Heroin bear isn’t as scary. He’s sleepy.

Glower likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 5:08 pm

Just heard about this movie a couple days ago. Had zero interest in it based on the title, but after seeing the trailer, I'm in! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 6:35 pm

Troublezone wrote:

Think of the sequel possibilities. Just combine a drug and a dangerous animal. LSD Shark! Meth Gator! Crack Gorilla! This could be the start of a whole new movie franchise!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2022 10:09 am

Fat Freddy, when I heard about this movie, I thought of you instantly.

I plan on seeing this movie in cinemas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 11:06 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Think of the sequel possibilities. Just combine a drug and a dangerous animal. LSD Shark! Meth Gator! Crack Gorilla! This could be the start of a whole new movie franchise!

Weren’t you big into those SYFY channel movies? Like Sharknado!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2022 12:31 pm

Troublezone wrote:

Weren’t you big into those SYFY channel movies? Like Sharknado!

Oh yeah, they were loads of fun, but I'm kinda over those stupid-on-purpose creature features now (you can only watch so many of 'em, after all!)... it seems like SyFy got tired of 'em too cuz I don't think they're programming many of them anymore.

Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2022 4:04 pm

And then we get the final movie in the series, Rehab Bear.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 7:26 pm

Hadley wrote:
And then we get the final movie in the series, Rehab Bear.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 2:15 pm

I reserved my ticket to see it tomorrow. I get to see it for free.

Last edited by Required Fields on Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 9:07 pm

Required Fields wrote:
I just bought my ticket to see it tomorrow. I get to see it for free.

How do you buy something that's free?

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2023 12:04 pm

007 wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
I just bought my ticket to see it tomorrow. I get to see it for free.

How do you buy something that's free?

Thanks for noticing that. I just edited it.

I saw the movie today, and laughed quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2023 1:34 pm

I guess we should have expected this: The Asylum (makers of "Sharknado" and a host of so-called "mockbusters" of box office hits, like Snakes On A Train, Battle Star Wars, The Terminators, Ape vs. Monster, and dozens of others) announced their "Cocaine Bear" inspired knock off yesterday via Twitter: ATTACK OF THE METH GATOR. Laughing very hard No casting or release date yet.

COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Captur15

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2023 4:41 pm

The syndicated movie review guy our local news broadcast uses actually gave Cocaine Bear a "B" grade. And the horror movie nut I work with loved it. Both said the same thing, it's a dumb, bloody, fun comedy.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2023 5:41 am

My brother saw it yesterday and said "I wish you had been there with me, this is totally your kinda movie, you are gonna love it!" He called it "an instant cheesy classic"

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2023 9:36 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
My brother saw it yesterday and said "I wish you had been there with me, this is totally your kinda movie, you are gonna love it!" He called it "an instant cheesy classic"
I plan on seeing it this weekend. Might go today after work if I get off early enough. Don’t know why, but I just feel like I absolutely have to se this movie, and I’m not usually into these types of movies.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 1:19 pm

Cocaine Bear is now streaming on Peacock in case anybody wants to check it out. I watched it last week. It was pretty much what I expected: a goofy, gory creature feature/horror comedy. Fun to watch once, doubt I'll ever feel the need to revisit it though.

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2023 9:44 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Cocaine Bear is now streaming on Peacock in case anybody wants to check it out. I watched it last week. It was pretty much what I expected: a goofy, gory creature feature/horror comedy. Fun to watch once, doubt I'll ever feel the need to revisit it though.
Saw it at the theater, and thought it was much better than I expected. Cracked me up when the bear passed out coming down from his high lol I'll probably watch it again eventually, but no rush.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3170

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 8:37 am

This is the original Bear horror movie !
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 10:12 am

If you want original, go with this one :

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 1:16 pm

I finally saw this one a week or two ago. It was quite entertaining, and was MUCH better than it had any right to be. It's so ridiculous and over-the-top, you can't help but laugh your arse off! haha

PostSubject: Re: COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)   COCAINE BEAR movie (2023) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COCAINE BEAR movie (2023)
Page 1 of 1