Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOVIE HAUL 2023

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

MOVIE HAUL 2023 Empty
PostSubject: MOVIE HAUL 2023   MOVIE HAUL 2023 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2023 9:49 am

New year, new thread.
Tell us about new additions to your movie collections. VHS, DVD, Blu-Ray, laserdiscs, HD-DVD, 4K Ultra Mega Hi-Def, whatever you got.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

MOVIE HAUL 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL 2023   MOVIE HAUL 2023 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 11:17 pm

Well, I see this thread has been getting tons of traction Laughing very hard

...today is Record Store Day, and I did indeed visit a record store, but nothin' jumped out at me music wise, though I did snag a couple of dollar DVDs from their bargain bin, all in nice minty shape:

South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
Batman & Mr. Freeze: Sub Zero
Shaun of the Dead
Escape From L.A.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

MOVIE HAUL 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL 2023   MOVIE HAUL 2023 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2023 2:02 pm

Couple of cheap DVD pickups from a local church's annual Rummage Sale - as it's the last day of the sale everything is half off, so they only cost me a quarter each:

Kill Cruise (1990) Elizabeth Hurley and Patsy Kensit in a murderous love triangle on a boat. Nuff said. Still brand new & sealed in the wrapper! :cheese:

Evel Knievel (1971) George Hamilton as the stuntman supreme! I vaguely remember seeing this on TV when I was a kid.

Both movies are on the infamous "Digiview" budget line label, who supplied dollar stores and Wal-Marts with tons of forgotten public-domain junk like this back in the early 00s. Whatever happened to those guys? I miss them. Sad

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39570

MOVIE HAUL 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL 2023   MOVIE HAUL 2023 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2023 4:07 pm

Shin Godzilla on blu-ray. An early birthday present from my son
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

MOVIE HAUL 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL 2023   MOVIE HAUL 2023 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 11:12 pm

Got a copy of the Dio documentary Dreamers Never Die on blu-ray.

Wrecked Neck likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

MOVIE HAUL 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL 2023   MOVIE HAUL 2023 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 12:29 am

nevermore wrote:
Got a copy of the Dio documentary Dreamers Never Die on blu-ray.

Finally got around to ordering mine today. Should be here Saturday.

nevermore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MOVIE HAUL 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL 2023   MOVIE HAUL 2023 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOVIE HAUL 2023
Page 1 of 1