Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Board feels like the HOM again.

Go down 
+7
Troublezone
James B.
exact33
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
nevermore
scottmitchell74
11 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

The Board feels like the HOM again. Empty
PostSubject: The Board feels like the HOM again.   The Board feels like the HOM again. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2021 7:09 am

Maybe not like in its heyday, but I've noticed a good trend lately. We're talking about metal, books, movies...stuff again lately, with very little angry nonsense talk.

Maybe a few threads that are mostly venting/raging about current events, but I'm really enjoying some of the topics lately that mostly revolve around rock/metal.

Let's keep this up!! headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger

SideShowDisaSter, Fat Freddy and Lari like this post

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25827

PostSubject: Re: The Board feels like the HOM again.   The Board feels like the HOM again. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2021 1:21 pm

headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

PostSubject: Re: The Board feels like the HOM again.   The Board feels like the HOM again. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2021 3:38 pm

headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: The Board feels like the HOM again.   The Board feels like the HOM again. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2021 11:53 am

"Forget the politics, let's rock and roll!" -- Kory Clarke

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: The Board feels like the HOM again.   The Board feels like the HOM again. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 6:06 pm

lol! But arguing politics is so much fun!

and it preps me for Thanksgiving dinner!

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

PostSubject: Re: The Board feels like the HOM again.   The Board feels like the HOM again. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 8:10 pm

Not all of us get angry or argue?

I like to debate
Some can't converse any further than what they are told to think about most topics or end up getting unhinged & rude.

100% of what I post can be conversed on my part over a beer or two with pretty much anybody, no problem.

Anyways, talking more about METAL is BEST headbanger

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: The Board feels like the HOM again.   The Board feels like the HOM again. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 10:46 pm

You lost your cool a few times… know what I mean? Chin checks  Smile
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The Board feels like the HOM again.   The Board feels like the HOM again. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 12:41 am

Troublezone wrote:

Only recall ever saying that to Monty (MC666) like 13 years ago, could be mistaken? I did call Ken a F'n clown and after John (Uncle Sax) sex played me a couple of times... I reciprocated. Stuff I'd do over a beer in person.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Board feels like the HOM again.   The Board feels like the HOM again. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 12:43 am

James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Only recall ever saying that to Monty (MC666) like 13 years ago, could be mistaken? I did call Ken a F'n clown and after John (Uncle Sax) sex played me a couple of times... I reciprocated. Stuff I'd do over a beer in person.

I thought the chin check was directed at Ken.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: The Board feels like the HOM again.   The Board feels like the HOM again. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 7:04 am

James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

🤣🤣 I have cracks on my screen and originally read that as,
"Stuff I'd do over beer in prison."thinking 😳😬
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: The Board feels like the HOM again.   The Board feels like the HOM again. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 12:13 am

I remember James. No worries though. Grown-ups can converse and disagree.

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The Board feels like the HOM again.   The Board feels like the HOM again. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 10:51 pm

mc666 wrote:
I remember James. No worries though. Grown-ups can converse and disagree.

Yeah, you clowned me! Called me internet tough guy or whatever Laughing very hard We continued on with whatever we were talking about.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: The Board feels like the HOM again.   The Board feels like the HOM again. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 6:56 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

🤣🤣 I have cracks on my screen and originally read that as,
"Stuff I'd do over beer in prison."thinking 😳😬

You say that like it's a bad thing 🤷‍�

🤣 all jokes aside, I'll sit and have a beer with anyone, and talk about anything you like. What I say on here I'd say to someone's face 😁
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39505

PostSubject: Re: The Board feels like the HOM again.   The Board feels like the HOM again. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 4:07 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: The Board feels like the HOM again.   The Board feels like the HOM again. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 10:16 pm

I just wish I had the time to be here for more conversations. Post office keeps me busy so I rarely have time to be a part of it. I will finally have a week off in March, maybe then I can participate more. Cheers guys!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Board feels like the HOM again.   The Board feels like the HOM again. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 12:35 am

DallasBlack wrote:
I just wish I had the time to be here for more conversations. Post office keeps me busy so I rarely have time to be a part of it. I will finally have a week off in March, maybe then I can participate more. Cheers guys!

I’m glad the post office job is working out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Board feels like the HOM again.   The Board feels like the HOM again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Board feels like the HOM again.
Page 1 of 1