Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem with the board?

Go down 
+8
Fat Freddy
Shiney
ultmetal
TheGooch
Smindas
stormspell
Vordul
mc666
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Problem with the board? Empty
PostSubject: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:23 pm

Hi everyone,

Has anyone experienced problems with the board lately?

I got two emails telling me I have new PMs. However, when I log in, it says I have no new messages. Then, when I go back to check the forums, most threads I read earlier in the day appear as new again, even if no new replys were entered since I last checked them.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 12:25 am

the pm thing happened last week sometime i believe. it happened to everyone. no worries Smile

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 1:36 am

Like I mentioned in the other thread, you're posting under two separate accounts—Coma and Coma2k.
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:25 am

ghost in the machine or isit in a self induced coma?
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:08 am

Eyesore wrote:
Like I mentioned in the other thread, you're posting under two separate accounts—Coma and Coma2k.

Yeah, that explains the "phenomenon" Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:14 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:46 am

Haha oh dear.

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:54 am

i must report you cant post on a mac computer as it wont let you write in the text box
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:01 am

TheGooch wrote:
i must report you cant post on a mac computer as it wont let you write in the text box

Yes you can. I post on a Mac every day. If you are using old versions
of web browsers that may be causing your problem on a Mac.

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:04 am

my friends computer is an older mac so maybe thats it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:50 pm

So what is the protocol with names?

I get twisted sometimes. I know alot of you and sometimes call you by your first names on the board. Does it really matter if we use aliases or real names?

Like I feel weird calling ult Scott but I do it sometimes anyway. I call Freddy, Freddy but that sounds weird to me. I sometimes call kmorg My Little Norwegian Snugglebunny, but that is just natural.

Personally you can call me whatever, Brian, Spec, asshole. I answer to anything.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:54 pm

I call Freddy Freddy and that isnt even his real name...Sometimes I slip and call you or eyesore or Ult by your give names..

Saxon is always Saxon.....

I think protocol is jut if someone minds you usig their real name, they tell you kindly in a PM and you edit it out and life goes on with bunchless panties....

So funny you call Kmorg the same name I call Olfasto....

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:59 pm

I don't care if you call me "Freddy" or by my given name ... I'll answer to anything (as long as it's not "Hey d*ckhead!")...

I'm kinda jealous that Kmorg gets to be your snugglebunny, tho, Spec.
:defleppard:

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:18 pm

I prefer MetalGuy. It strokes my massive ego and makes up for my withered and tiny genitals.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:09 pm

You may call me Sir, Yes Sir, or King Xerxes.....
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:16 pm

No, no problems for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:27 pm

Let me just say that I just registered over at Firestream and there isn't ANYTHING wrong with this board. I don't even know where to start over there! Smile
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:51 pm

Don't do it!!

I've tried other places but besides the CMR I just can't get into anything else.

Probably don't need to either, as I spend enough time here!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:58 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Don't do it!!

I've tried other places but besides the CMR I just can't get into anything else.

I just registered at CMR too. Smile
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:03 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:00 pm

spectrefate wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Don't do it!!

I just registered at CMR too. Smile

Cool,another HOM Bro over there cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the board?   Problem with the board? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with the board?
Page 1 of 1