Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thrash board

Go down 
+4
mc666
SideShowDisaSter
kmorg
AchrisK
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 11:10 am

This board is very thrash oriented. Have "we" ever considered formally focusing the board (by title or description or something) toward thrash?

ack
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 11:39 am

Nah. Most of us enjoy all forms of metal. It just so happens that we also like thrash a whole lot. I know of some boards that concentrates of thash only, but they seem to get lesser and lesser posts after a while.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4602

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 11:00 pm

Everyone knows I'm a thrash freak. Can't get enough of the stuff. But I agree, it shouldn't be totally thrash oriented. I do listen to other stuff, though you might not guess that sometimes!Laughing
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 3:15 am

i'm glad this forum isn't geared towards one specific style of metal. i like alot of stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/mc666

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 1:06 pm

Let the genres have their own space on here, the Thrashunlimed board was ment to only deal with Thrash then they went for Death Metal then they ditched the Death Metal side of things and now they deal with Thrashey Death bands.

I like the way someone can start a thread about either Cinderella, Mortician or Paradox here,

and if a thread is about say...Black Sabbath, if your not interested in them then so be it, there will always be some who are.
Back to top Go down
TH Joe
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
TH Joe

Number of posts : 450

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 3:55 am

Thrash Is RAD! But I like everything from Stryper to Crimson Moonlight. So I don't think it should be focused on only thrash.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 2:06 pm

Yeah, I agree with you guys.

ack
Back to top Go down

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 5:38 pm

i like nothing other than thrash but if all metal genres are included it makes it more interesting if everyone is'nt saying the same things gets a little fun debate going and i love a good debate.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 7:07 pm

Nope leave as is, it's fine the way it is!

Wargod48

NP: Steel Seal - By The Power Of Thunder
Back to top Go down

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 7:21 pm

I like Heart of Metal. Kind of covers all bases
Back to top Go down

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 9:03 pm

I think Locky deserves a Rick Astley forum. Shall we vote?
Back to top Go down

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 9:19 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
I think Locky deserves a Rick Astley forum. Shall we vote?
you got something against Rick Astley, Sax?

Last edited by on Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 9:26 pm

I like thrash a lot too, its my favorite type of metal, even though I enjoy all types. My favorite thrash band.. theirs too many to even name... I'd say it's Megadeth or Metallica. But I'm getting into Exodus right now too.

But still... that would make me mad if someone made the board ONLY about thrash.. I like all types of metal, and I want to be able to discuss all of them.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 10:08 pm

I am the biggest thrash freak out there, but this should cover all forms of metal, not just one.

Still, thrash seems to be the one form of metal all metal fans can agree upon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 10:45 am

Forever A Heath Bar wrote:

Only his body ! lol!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 12:42 pm

Locky wrote:
Forever A Heath Bar wrote:

Only his body ! lol!

So if he told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against him?

laughing

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 12:56 pm

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 1:44 pm

I like my thrash, but I think it'd be silly to make the board thrash orientated. I wouldn't be able to discuss power/prog metal then ;_;

Thrash board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash board   Thrash board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrash board
Page 1 of 1