Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You ever buy a lp/cassette, cd..............

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 688

You ever buy a lp/cassette, cd.............. Empty
PostSubject: You ever buy a lp/cassette, cd..............   You ever buy a lp/cassette, cd.............. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 12:31 am

You ever buy a lp/cassette, cd...........That you thought was a new release, And found out it was released yrs ago?

Me, for the 1st time I believe... Thunderstone - Tools of Destruction............

Love this cd, But I thought it was new.....

Lari likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: You ever buy a lp/cassette, cd..............   You ever buy a lp/cassette, cd.............. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 12:48 am

Can't think of any, but I did buy one once that I thought was a different band. I went to pick up the CD from Mudvayne when I first heard that song Dig. I ended up buying a CD from a band called Mundane. It's actually a great disc too, much better than the Mudvayne CD I later went back and bought. I still listen the the Mundane CD, think I listened to the Mudvayne once, and never went back.

Lari likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: You ever buy a lp/cassette, cd..............   You ever buy a lp/cassette, cd.............. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 10:11 am

assault_attack wrote:
You ever buy a lp/cassette, cd...........That you thought was a new release, And found out it was released yrs ago?

Me, for the 1st time I believe...  Thunderstone - Tools of Destruction............

Love this cd, But I thought it was new.....

I don't think this has happened to me, but I think Tools of the Devil is an awesome song. I remember the video being played on TV here back when it was released. Really cool shit. I never bought the CD.

EDIT: TOOL of the Devil

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25827

PostSubject: Re: You ever buy a lp/cassette, cd..............   You ever buy a lp/cassette, cd.............. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 11:54 am

I can't say this has happened to me.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: You ever buy a lp/cassette, cd..............   You ever buy a lp/cassette, cd.............. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2021 8:25 pm

Happened with a Night Demon album a few years ago.

BTW, Thunderstone is just plain awesome! That particular album is probably their best, though I've loved all (there was album where after their vocalist left where it wasn't nearly as good as the rest of their catalogue but that was a one off-their vocalist re-joined).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You ever buy a lp/cassette, cd..............   You ever buy a lp/cassette, cd.............. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You ever buy a lp/cassette, cd..............
Page 1 of 1