Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+25
Addy
James B.
FoJ
Hamer12
Glower
brokentulsa
assault_attack
MetalGuy71
ZombieHavoc
the sentinel
ghost
Thrasher73
Mglaffas81
anthrax_fan
Wrecked Neck
Gilbert
Troublezone
7thSecond
Fat Freddy
glassprison
Red Kitty
Required Fields
metalinmyveins
nevermore
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 12:56 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
I'll be seeing King Diamond on Wednesday, can't freakin wait! What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 438278 headbanger What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 438278

I’m sure it will be great
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 5:38 am

Angelus Apatrida will play here Dec 15 , but I don´t now if I´ll be able to catch them ... Shaman with Alirio Netto on vocals is one I´ll CERTAINLY not miss , Feb 9 2020 ...
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 12:34 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
I'll be seeing King Diamond on Wednesday, can't freakin wait! What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 438278 headbanger What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 438278

I’m sure it will be great

Yeah me too, but kinda bummed there are a ton of tickets still available. Sounded like he was selling out in a lot if places, but nowhere near a sellout here. Can't wait though, gonna be a great show.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 8:12 am

Sons of Apollo tonight! I've really been enjoying their new album.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 10:33 am

Testament, Exodus and Death Angel on Thursday in Copenhagen
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 10:53 am

I'm sure I'll go to one before August, but I just saw that Vegas Psycho whatever it's called festival is going to have Mercyful Fate as one of the headliners. Tons of other bands I'd like to see also.

https://www.vivapsycho.com
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25831

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 3:28 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
I'm sure I'll go to one before August, but I just saw that Vegas Psycho whatever it's called festival is going to have Mercyful Fate as one of the headliners. Tons of other bands I'd like to see also.

That fest has a pretty stacked lineup!!

I have a ticket to see Overkill in March.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9878

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 5:08 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:

I'll probably be there.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 5:10 pm

John Cyriis/Agent Steel in March.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 7:08 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 11:18 pm

nevermore wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

That fest has a pretty stacked lineup!!

I have a ticket to see Overkill in March.
Yeah I'm stoked. Probably get tickets this weekend. Not sure if I'll go all weekend, gotta try and find out who is playing when.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:52 am

Metal Assault with Sortilège, Angel Witch, Chris Holmes, Crazy Lixx, Stranger, Tyrant, Haunt, Scavenger, Tower and Torpedo

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Metal_11
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 9:30 am

ghost wrote:
Metal Assault with Sortilège, Angel Witch, Chris Holmes, Crazy Lixx, Stranger, Tyrant, Haunt, Scavenger, Tower and Torpedo

Man, what a set!
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 9:45 am

ghost wrote:

Wow, that's a cool lineup! Have a great time.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 11:32 am

Thanks glassprison. I can't wait for it :-)
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 9:14 pm

Overkill, Exhorder and Hydroform on March 12th.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 2:37 am

With the Corona virus spreading fast, anyone still attending concerts? I was planning on catching Agent Steel in Europe in March, but probably won't.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 12:41 pm

Gilbert wrote:
With the Corona virus spreading fast, anyone still attending concerts? I was planning on catching Agent Steel in Europe in March, but probably won't.

I haven't been to anything this year. I'm still planning on seeing Overkill in a couple weeks. And I have some shows in April I'm planning on attending.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 2:03 pm

nevermore wrote:

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 5:54 pm

Well thanks to reading thru this thread and discovering that Over kill is on tour, I'll be seeing them tomorrow! Can't fucking wait, I've never had the chance to see them. headbanger headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 3:54 pm

Required Fields wrote:
nevermore wrote:

Have fun!

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 3:55 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Well thanks to reading thru this thread and discovering that Over kill is on tour, I'll be seeing them tomorrow! Can't fucking wait, I've never had the chance to see them. headbanger headbanger headbanger

You're in for a treat! Every time I've seen them they have been so good!! Enjoy!! headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 1:04 am

I did get to see Overkill, Exhorder and Hydroform tonight. Overkill kicked ass as always!! Looks like most everything else I was planning to attend is cancelled or going to be soon.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 1:21 am

nevermore wrote:
I did get to see Overkill, Exhorder and Hydroform tonight. Overkill kicked ass as always!! Looks like most everything else I was planning to attend is cancelled or going to be soon.

I was supposed to be attending Toxik, Traveler, Fifth Angel and major other bands this weekend in Athens.

I chose to postpone my trip because of the Corona Outbreak.

It would be advisable not to attend any concerts for the moment. Stay safe.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 2:33 pm

Gilbert wrote:
nevermore wrote:

I was supposed to be attending Toxik, Traveler, Fifth Angel and major other bands this weekend in Athens.

I chose to postpone my trip because of the Corona Outbreak.

It would be advisable not to attend any concerts for the moment. Stay safe.

I actually had a friend travel from the States to Athens. Once she arrived she found out she'd have to return home and the fest was cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: