Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+25
Addy
James B.
FoJ
Hamer12
Glower
brokentulsa
assault_attack
MetalGuy71
ZombieHavoc
the sentinel
ghost
Thrasher73
Mglaffas81
anthrax_fan
Wrecked Neck
Gilbert
Troublezone
7thSecond
Fat Freddy
glassprison
Red Kitty
Required Fields
metalinmyveins
nevermore
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25831

What is the next concert you are going to? Empty
PostSubject: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 6:39 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Heavy Mountain II Festival in Asheville with C.O.C., Pallbearer, Windhand, Torche, The Skull and Mothership on Sept. 21st.

Nice. I'm seeing C.O.C./The Skull/Mothership the following night. If you're not familiar with Mothership, I did a write up that didn't receive any attention on here. You should be able to chat up Kelley (lead guitarist/vocalist) and his brother Kyle (bassist/vocalist) at the merch counter. They are very approachable and cool guys.

Mothership were great!! Thanks for the heads up about 'em!
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 7:07 pm

nevermore wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Heavy Mountain II Festival in Asheville with C.O.C., Pallbearer, Windhand, Torche, The Skull and Mothership on Sept. 21st.

Nice. I'm seeing C.O.C./The Skull/Mothership the following night. If you're not familiar with Mothership, I did a write up that didn't receive any attention on here. You should be able to chat up Kelley (lead guitarist/vocalist) and his brother Kyle (bassist/vocalist) at the merch counter. They are very approachable and cool guys.

Awesome!!! Did you meet Kelley or Kyle? I was at last night's show in Cincinnati and talked with both, but more with Kyle this time. Extremely cool guys. I bought the sweatshirt w/zipper and their 1st album Mothership on vinyl w/autographs. I had bought Mothership II on C.D w/autographs at the 2nd gig I saw them and then their 3rd album "High Strangeness" on vinyl w/autographs the last time I saw them in April. They put on another killer show last night! I love Kelley's guitar tone and playing. The guy is a beast!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 2:42 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
nevermore wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
nevermore wrote:

Awesome!!! Did you meet Kelley or Kyle? I was at last night's show in Cincinnati and talked with both, but more with Kyle this time. Extremely cool guys. I bought the sweatshirt w/zipper and their 1st album Mothership on vinyl w/autographs. I had bought Mothership II on C.D w/autographs at the 2nd gig I saw them and then their 3rd album "High Strangeness" on vinyl w/autographs the last time I saw them in April. They put on another killer show last night! I love Kelley's guitar tone and playing. The guy is a beast!

I met Kyle at their merch table. Super nice guy!! Kelley was all around the venue but I didn't get a chance to talk to him. I picked up their latest album and got some guitar picks from the band to add to my pick collection.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 7:36 pm

nevermore wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
nevermore wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
nevermore wrote:

I met Kyle at their merch table. Super nice guy!! Kelley was all around the venue but I didn't get a chance to talk to him. I picked up their latest album and got some guitar picks from the band to add to my pick collection.

I really like their latest album quite a bit, but enjoy the first two a bit more. They're all good though. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 2:02 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
nevermore wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
nevermore wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
nevermore wrote:

I really like their latest album quite a bit, but enjoy the first two a bit more. They're all good though. Enjoy!

I'll get the first two at some point I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 10:33 pm

I created a petition with hopes it can bring an extreme metal oriented festival to my area to make up for the lack of metal shows.

https://www.change.org/p/cape-breton-based-music-venues-bring-a-death-metal-thrash-metal-oriented-festival-to-cape-breton
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 2:13 pm

UFO in 3 weeks!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39514

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 3:49 pm

Ghost tonight !
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 8:34 pm

Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, At The Gates and Grand Magus next Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 12:51 pm

Last week, I bought a ticket to see Skull Fist next month.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 6:00 pm

Obituary, Abbath, Midnight and Devil Master on the 24th.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 2:04 pm

I just saw UFO and Last In Line last night at Bogart's in Cincinnati. Great show and feel blessed to have finally seen UFO live.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 4:11 pm

Quote :
I just saw UFO and Last In Line last night at Bogart's in Cincinnati. Great show and feel blessed to have finally seen UFO live.

Jealous! I never did see them live.

My next show is L.A. Guns and Tom Keifer on Nov. 2. That might be it for the year. Contemplating Janet Gardner and Winger on Nov. 9 but not sure I can make it.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 3:33 pm

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can see Twisted Tower Dire on Nov. 15th.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 6:18 pm

Nothing is carved in stone yet, but my bro and I may be seeing The Cult next month in Montclair, NJ, doing the "Sonic Temple" album in its entirety! Woohoo!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 12:41 pm

Slapshot and Agnostic Front on December 9th.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 9:10 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Nothing is carved in stone yet, but my bro and I may be seeing The Cult next month in Montclair, NJ, doing the "Sonic Temple" album in its entirety! Woohoo!

It's official, tickets have been bought, I am seeing the Cult on Dec. 6th. I repeat, woohoo!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 12:43 pm

I see Skull Fist live this weekend.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 3:07 pm

nevermore wrote:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can see Twisted Tower Dire on Nov. 15th.

I'll be attending tonight!! headbanger

Twisted Tower Dire, Paladin, Shadowstrike, Children Of The Reptile and Throne Of Iron is the lineup.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 4:46 pm

Looks like it may be Morbid Angel in Dec.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 5:58 pm

I saw that Slayer played their final live show ever last night.

Footage from the end of the show:

It's sad that future generations of metalheads won't be able to say they witnessed Slayer live.

Also, apart from Megadeth and Metallica, no thrash metal bands can play in front of crowds as big as Slayer.

I wish Metallica would bring out a modern thrash metal band, such as Ripper, Sadistic Ritual, or Detherous, or a veteran thrash metal band like Overkill, Kreator, or Testament, with them on a tour instead of only taking bands who are maybe 5% heavier than Nickelback.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 10:47 pm

I wanted to go to the upcoming King Diamond show in Anaheim, but it’s not gonna work out.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9878

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 10:52 pm

Planning on seeing Agent Steel in Athens next March.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 10:58 pm

nevermore wrote:
Looks like it may be Morbid Angel in Dec.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 11:11 pm

I'll be seeing King Diamond on Wednesday, can't freakin wait! What is the next concert you are going to? 438278 headbanger What is the next concert you are going to? 438278
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: