Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+25
Addy
James B.
FoJ
Hamer12
Glower
brokentulsa
assault_attack
MetalGuy71
ZombieHavoc
the sentinel
ghost
Thrasher73
Mglaffas81
anthrax_fan
Wrecked Neck
Gilbert
Troublezone
7thSecond
Fat Freddy
glassprison
Red Kitty
Required Fields
metalinmyveins
nevermore
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2022 1:25 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Thursday it’s Mercyful Fate and Kreator. Can’t wait for this show. I’ve got great seats, going to be epic.

Then the 30th is W.A.S.P.. Anotger one I’m really looking forward to. Never seen them before, so super stoked, even though it’s basically just Blackie now with a backing band, still going to be awesome.

Also just bought tickets for Amon Amarth with Obituary, Carcass, and Cattle Decapitation on the 12th of November.  Never seen any of these bands except for Obituary. Had no clue they were even coming till tonight.

I have tickets for these shows too. All of them are in November for me.

Wrecked Neck likes this post

Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 5:01 pm

Just got my tickets today for High On Fire and Municipal Waste on December 10th.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 8:30 pm

7thSecond wrote:
Just got my tickets today for High On Fire and Municipal Waste on December 10th.

Make sure you get there early and check out Early Moods!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2022 2:52 am

nevermore wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Thursday it’s Mercyful Fate and Kreator. Can’t wait for this show. I’ve got great seats, going to be epic.

Then the 30th is W.A.S.P.. Anotger one I’m really looking forward to. Never seen them before, so super stoked, even though it’s basically just Blackie now with a backing band, still going to be awesome.

Also just bought tickets for Amon Amarth with Obituary, Carcass, and Cattle Decapitation on the 12th of November.  Never seen any of these bands except for Obituary. Had no clue they were even coming till tonight.

Just got home from seeing W.A.S.P., and it was a great show. Blackie sounded great and they played for almost two hours. Only complaint is that they had no merch for sale. Armored Saint had some stuff up, but that was it. Great show though, you’ll have a blast!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 10:48 am

Mercyful Fate on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 11:18 am

Shane Smith & The Saints

Nov 18th
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 2:27 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

Just got home from seeing W.A.S.P., and it was a great show. Blackie sounded great and they played for almost two hours. Only complaint is that they had no merch for sale. Armored Saint had some stuff up, but that was it. Great show though, you’ll have a blast!

I wish WASP would release a new album. It's about time.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2022 3:26 pm

Amon Amarth, Carcass,Obituary and Cattle Decapitation tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 12:39 pm

WASP and Armored Saint on the 27th.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 2:04 pm

nevermore wrote:
7thSecond wrote:

I did and they were great! I actually enjoyed them more than High On Fire. Municipal Waste was also great.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 7:00 pm

7thSecond wrote:
nevermore wrote:
7thSecond wrote:

I did and they were great! I actually enjoyed them more than High On Fire. Municipal Waste was also great.

Awesome!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 11:42 am

A buddy of mine won a pair of tickets to see Steel Panther tonight. And he asked me to tag along. So my first show of 2023 is a freebie.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2023 10:17 pm

Dark Angel in April.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 1:51 am

24th Im going to see a band called Riverside. Don't really know much about them, but hear a few songs recently and liked what I heard, so figure I'd go check them out. After that Immolation, and Obituary in May. I'm sure I'll find more in between thoser two, but so far that's all I got. Oh, Carcass is coming too, but tickets aren't on sale yet. Going to that one for sure.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 10:48 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Dark Angel in April.

Lucky you! Enjoy the show!

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2023 6:06 pm

Stryper in May
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2023 6:29 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Dark Angel in April.

Lucky you! Enjoy the show!

Thanks. It will be my first concert in quite some time!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 1:29 am

Troublezone wrote:
Dark Angel in April.

Awesome. Have fun and share some media headbanger headbanger

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
FoJ
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 8:26 pm

Dokken and Lynch Mob tomorrow night

007 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 10:18 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Dark Angel in April.

I don’t plan to record any video (I’m sure lots of people will do that). I just want to enjoy the show and not mess with my phone. Smile

nevermore and Wrecked Neck like this post

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 11:35 pm

Visions Of Atlantis Sunday night.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 7:12 am

Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Dark Angel in April.

I don’t plan to record any video (I’m sure lots of people will do that). I just want to enjoy the show and not mess with my phone. Smile

Totally understand. I usually take a photo or two and that's it.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 9:43 pm

Rock and metal concerts by all but local underground bands are hard to come by in South Korea. But so far I have two on the schedule:

Next week, 3/2 I'll be seeing Bryan Adams for the first time.

And I can't wait for 4/26 when Dream Theater returns!

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 10:33 am

I'm hoping to see The Winery Dogs on Apr. 2nd.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 7:21 pm

Subhumans on June 6th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: