Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Cheap Trick

Go down 
+2
James B.
brokentulsa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

New Cheap Trick Empty
PostSubject: New Cheap Trick   New Cheap Trick Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 3:06 pm

Here is the latest single from cheap tricks upcoming new album “in another world”.. The track is light up the fire🤘

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

New Cheap Trick Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cheap Trick   New Cheap Trick Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 6:29 pm

Being a stickler for board rules and all that, why did you not post this in the appropriate section?

I'm not picking on you by any means, just stating the obvious...Cheap Trick has never been " metal".

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

New Cheap Trick Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cheap Trick   New Cheap Trick Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 6:46 pm

Quote :
Being a stickler for board rules and all that, why did you not post this in the appropriate section?

I'm not picking on you by any means, just stating the obvious...Cheap Trick has never been " metal".

your just being a smartass Laughing  ...if you look through the metal sections other cheap trick post exist...so do other bands that some don't consider metal like gary moore, blue oyster cult, foreigner, etc. ...so you gonna comment on the others that posted cheap trick here?  and for the record our mods and admins have made it clear the board rules are a waste of space because they are no longer gonna enforce any of them.. so I guess we don't have any board rules to follow.. So you want to start a pissin war in this thread or talk about cheap trick?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

New Cheap Trick Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cheap Trick   New Cheap Trick Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 7:27 pm

Tulsa...

I said I wasn't picking o you, so why even go there with the pissin war comment? Some of the bands you mentioned have "hard rock/metal" tunes, and the members posting them never threw the rules in the face of others. So whatever the mods/admin have recently implied is meaningless/irrelevant to whatever point I may or may not have been trying to make.

Thanks for the heads up on new Cheap Trick, the song is decent enough. They have been inconsistent in the chorus department (IMHDO) or they keep trying to drill a well that has gone dry.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

New Cheap Trick Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cheap Trick   New Cheap Trick Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 12:05 am

Im sorry james.. for the record I do consider cheap trick a hard rock band maybe in the same vein as foreigner, Boston, etc.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9874

New Cheap Trick Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cheap Trick   New Cheap Trick Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 1:40 am

Blue Oyster Cult may not be considered metal, but their last album sure was Razz.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

New Cheap Trick Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cheap Trick   New Cheap Trick Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 4:47 am

Cheap Trick can fall into a lot of subgenres, such as classic rock, power pop, alternative rock, pop/hair metal etc

Aside from that nonsense, great tune and I looking forward to the album
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

New Cheap Trick Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cheap Trick   New Cheap Trick Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 3:24 pm

No way. Not buying it. Too many solid releases out there !
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

New Cheap Trick Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cheap Trick   New Cheap Trick Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 11:14 am

Cheap Trick has been putting out quality albums out since their self-titled back in 1977. A few missteps in the 80's and then a re-birth of sorts in 1997. Not too many bands can say that.

I suspect this new one will be just that same and look forward to adding it to my collection.

New Cheap Trick Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cheap Trick   New Cheap Trick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Cheap Trick
Page 1 of 1