Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?

Go down 
+4
Wrecked Neck
Gilbert
assault_attack
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
8 posters

Fight Fight Fight!!!!!
Vince
You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Vote_lcap33%You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Axl
You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Vote_lcap13%You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Uncle Ted
You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Vote_lcap47%You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Pretty much anyone walking a stroller down the street
You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Vote_lcap7%You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Empty
PostSubject: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 8:07 pm

Just having fun.  No politics, please....

Who would win in a real life fist fight?

Vince Neil, Axl W Rose, Ted Nugent, [not including Danzig.  He has already been uncovered as a farce], or the pink TeleTubbie?
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 8:18 pm

Easy, Vince is to fat and out of shape to fight, Unless he is in a food line. Sorry Vince you did this to yourself.

Uncle Ted, Well he might shoot you with one of his many weapons before actually first fight.

Axle would win. He has Jumped off of the stage into crowds of supposedly fans to fight.

My final answer is Axl
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 8:30 pm

assault_attack wrote:
Easy, Vince is to fat and out of shape to fight, Unless he is in a food line. Sorry Vince you did this to yourself.

Uncle Ted, Well he might shoot you with one of his many weapons before actually first fight.

Axle would win. He has Jumped off of the stage into crowds of supposedly fans to fight.

My final answer is Axl

Laughs n Giggles abound. Yes - I am picturing that Battle Royale in my mind. AA [strange], AA - Ya might be on to something. Or ya might be on something....
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 8:32 pm

And....Axl is not looking all that healthy these days.... Wanna Amend that thought? Last I heard, Axl was milking goats with James B in Montana. There is no arm strength there.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 8:38 pm

Axl?
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 9:38 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
assault_attack wrote:

My final answer is Axl

Laughs n Giggles abound.  Yes - I am picturing that Battle Royale in my mind.  AA [strange], AA - Ya might be on to something.  Or ya might be on something....

lol!   weird, We get older, If you are lucky. And we are not as tough, No matter what we think \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 1:23 am

When I saw GNR live a few years ago, Axl was so out of shape.

He was out of breath, moving around the stage slowly.

Kinda felt bad for him.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 1:27 am

Gonna go with Ted here. Even though he's much older then the other two, he's an avid hunter, which means he's most likely in better shape. He's never been a drinker or drug user, which means again, he's probably in much better shape. Most importantly, I think the other two would take it for granted that he's older, and underestimate what he would do to them.

Uncle Ted wins with ease.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 1:41 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Gonna go with Ted here. Even though he's much older then the other two, he's an avid hunter, which means he's most likely in better shape. He's never been a drinker or drug user,

Don't forget all those years of pedophilia banging 15 yr olds!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 1:45 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Gonna go with Ted here. Even though he's much older then the other two, he's an avid hunter, which means he's most likely in better shape. He's never been a drinker or drug user,

Don't forget all those years of pedophilia banging 15 yr olds!

You think Vince never did that? Or half the musicians in the world for that matter.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 2:01 am

And....Axl is not looking all that healthy these days.... Wanna Amend that thought?  Last I heard, Axl was milking goats with James B in Montana.  There is no arm strength there.

lol!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 5:59 am

Ted would do the wango tango on their wang dang sweet poongtang
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 3:09 pm

manny wrote:
Ted would do the wango tango on their wang dang sweet poongtang

lol!

I agree. I think Ted would win.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 11:37 am

Last I heard, Axl was milking goats with James B in Montana.  There is no arm strength there.

Laughing very hard
How is your hobby going due to Covid closing down the alternative bars in Minneapolis? Heard you had amazing mouth strength skilled in more than just drinking too much alcohol. Those Bar 19 "protein shakes" are pretty salty.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 4:14 pm

I say Vince Meal.

When he is “hangry”, he’s unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 4:18 pm

James B. wrote:
 Last I heard, Axl was milking goats with James B in Montana.  There is no arm strength there.

Laughing very hard
How is your hobby going due to Covid closing down the alternative bars in Minneapolis? Heard you had amazing mouth strength skilled in more than just drinking too much alcohol. Those Bar 19 "protein shakes" are pretty salty.

Speaking of mouth strength... Jaws is a great movie.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 6:46 pm

James B. wrote:

Laughing very hard

I Love you James B - but your assumptions fall short. I spent January and February in the Bahamas doing Hurricane relief. Spent a week with my Sweet Melissa and got her down to Vegas to regain her prowess as the greatest Lighting Designer in that town. 3 days later, Vegas shut down. She has been scrambling, but making headway in a closed environment. PM me if you want to see her in action doing the only shows in Vegas right now. I beat up a cop in small town Wisco December 23. Spent Christmas away from my loved ones. Paying my dues directly. Now. Have I had ANY chance of what you and yours would call FAGGING OUT? Salty..... Homophobe.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 7:54 pm

I Love you James B - but your assumptions fall short.   Salty.....  Homophobe.

Saying two guys are milking goats is prison slang for two guys stroking the other off. You sex played me, so I reciprocated. No big deal, we can be homophobes together.

Take care brother Laterz!

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 4:30 pm

James B. wrote:

Saying two guys are milking goats is prison slang for two guys stroking the other off. You sex played me, so I reciprocated. No big deal, we can be homophobes together.

butt dance Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 4:16 am

James B. wrote:

Seriously? I was referring to farmland. I have extensive experience in our "judicial" system. Never heard that term. Certainly makes sense. All apologies. I hate Uncle Ted, but wht you are referring to I do not believe you or he would condone. Nor would I.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?   You talkin' to ME?  ARE YOU talkin' to me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You talkin' to ME? ARE YOU talkin' to me?
Page 1 of 1