Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's right! Talkin' about rock 'n' roll!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

That's right! Talkin' about rock 'n' roll! Empty
PostSubject: That's right! Talkin' about rock 'n' roll!   That's right! Talkin' about rock 'n' roll! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Never heard of this band, but this song is pretty cool! The album cover made me think it was gonna be NWOBHM though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's right! Talkin' about rock 'n' roll!   That's right! Talkin' about rock 'n' roll! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:23 pm

Wow, haven't heard about them in ages. More of a boogie rock sound kind of like Status Quo.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: That's right! Talkin' about rock 'n' roll!   That's right! Talkin' about rock 'n' roll! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Yeah, I was listening to Samson songs on YouTube and this video came up on the side and I thought the cover looked cool enough to click on. I'm liking a lot of their stuff!
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: That's right! Talkin' about rock 'n' roll!   That's right! Talkin' about rock 'n' roll! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:40 pm

It's a nice collectible, but if I had to choose a band that did this sort of thing it would be Vardis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's right! Talkin' about rock 'n' roll!   That's right! Talkin' about rock 'n' roll! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's right! Talkin' about rock 'n' roll!
Page 1 of 1