Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please , I want to stay here !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy Hippie
Metal novice
Metal novice
Crazy Hippie

Number of posts : 2

Please , I want to stay here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Please , I want to stay here !!!   Please , I want to stay here !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 6:34 pm

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I´ll do anything to stay on this board, I love HoM and I love nolifetilmetal . please don´t put me out , I´ll do anything to stay here , I´ll become evangelical again if you let me stay on the board. If you put me out again I´ll commit blasphemy against the Holy Spirit and I´ll be condemned to hell AND on the judgment day you´ll give account for that ... You´ll be the ones for my soul going to hell

I want to stay. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Please , I want to stay here !!!   Please , I want to stay here !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 6:49 pm

Ohhhh for cryin out loud. Enough is enough. GTFO.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Please , I want to stay here !!!   Please , I want to stay here !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 6:51 pm

ok,stay.
 don\'t know Please , I want to stay here !!! 387733 :cheese:

better be good
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Please , I want to stay here !!!   Please , I want to stay here !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 6:57 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You can lead a horse to water but you can't teach it to stop being a d**khead.

PostSubject: Re: Please , I want to stay here !!!   Please , I want to stay here !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please , I want to stay here !!!
Page 1 of 1