Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020

Go down 
+15
the sentinel
ZombieHavoc
Witchfinder
scottmitchell74
mikeinfla
SideShowDisaSter
manny
Wrecked Neck
Required Fields
corplhicks
tohostudios
Leatherface
nevermore
Fat Freddy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25876

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 12:40 pm

The Carol Burnett Show
Becker
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 2:11 pm

Finally got around to starting The Irishman. Over 3 hours long!
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18944

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 5:50 pm

Monday Night Raw
NXT
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37652

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 6:31 pm

For the past few nights I've been working my way thru the first season of the short lived "Dilbert" animated series on Crackle. Fun stuff! I haven't seen this show since it first aired on the now-defunct UPN Network in the early '00s.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39607

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 9:09 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
For the past few nights I've been working my way thru the first season of the short lived "Dilbert" animated series on Crackle. Fun stuff! I haven't seen this show since it first aired on the now-defunct UPN Network in the early '00s.

I never even knew that show existed.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 9:36 pm

007 wrote:

I never even knew that show existed.

It ran for two seasons on UPN (the "network" that nobody watched) around 1999 or 2000. Daniel Stern was the voice of Dilbert. Kathy Griffin, Chris Elliott, and Jason Alexander were also in the cast.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 10:20 pm

I never heard of that Dilbert show either - not surprising considering it was on UPN.  But the key question is: Is it any good????

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 10:37 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I never heard of that Dilbert show either - not surprising considering it was on UPN.  But the key question is: Is it any good????

I'm six or seven episodes in and I'm enjoying it so far. My favorite one has been when Dilbert, Wally and Alice had to visit their company's factory in the impoverished, mud covered country of Elbonia. Razz

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 1:44 am

AEW
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 2:36 pm

Just got done watching The Nine Lives of Ozzy Osbourne on demand. Think it aired on A&E a few days ago. It was good, but not a whole lot of stuff that hasn't been gone over a hundred times over the years. Still worth the watch.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 9:53 am

A few more "Dilbert" episodes...

Side note, my wife thinks this show is irritating, which makes the viewing experience more fun for me. I'm like "now we're even for those f**king Twilight movies.""  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 6:30 pm

Last night I watched "Godzilla King Of The Monsters" again.  I still say it's too long and the militant environmentalist subplot is still really irritating but I've come to the conclusion that my favorite monster in the film is Rodan.  He's always looked sooooo goofy in movies but here his design is badass; not even my beloved King Ghidorah looks as good as Rodan does.

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Latest?cb=20181219031618

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 9:34 am

Smackdown
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 11:49 am

Matango (aka Attack Of The Mushroom People)

A group of people end up shipwrecked on an isolated fog enshrouded island, where the only good supply appears to be some strange mushrooms. Needless to say, this doesn't bide well for the people. A bit slow moving but effective sci fi thriller.

The Devil's Rain (1975)

A man's search for his missing family leads him into conflict with a centuries old devil worshipping Warwick in this 70s satanic panic thriller. Decent enough picture with a great cast, with Ernest Borgnine, William Shatner, Tom Skerritt, and John Travolta.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 6:57 pm

The Boys episode 4
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 9:07 pm

The Florida Project just showed up on Netflix. I had heard about it so I thought I would check it and and it's pretty good. The whole movie was shot on an iPhone! It's about a 6 year old girl and her mom. They are poor and struggle and live in a motel. Really not a lot of plot but it is enjoyable as you see basically a "day in the life".

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 9:59 pm

Finished Season 1 of "Dilbert."

Just noticed that Crackle also has "The Critic," the animated sitcom with Jon Lovitz as movie critic Jay Sherman, so I may check that out before moving onto Dilbert season 2.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 10:52 pm

Tubi has just added a whole bunch of George Carlin's old HBO specials, so tonight I watched "George Carlin: Again," from Arizona 1978.
I miss George. Sad

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 6:08 am

Paranormal Caught On Camera
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 1:24 pm

"Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker" (2019)

The latest Star Wars trilogy comes to a close, as Rey finally unravels her mysterious past and the Resistance grapples with a newly-revitalized Emperor Palpatine, who has plans to launch an all-new, even more brutal Galactic Empire. As usual, the special effects are first rate and the action zips along at a breakneck pace. Action packed, flashy fanboy fun.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 6:53 pm

I stumbled across one of those "ad/articles" where you have to ignore/click thru a bunch of crap. I usually don't even click on those things but this one was entitled "The Most Disturbing Movies" so of course I had to see the list. And also of course I own 75% of them and have seen probably 90% of them. But there were 3 on the list I hadn't seen or heard of so I bought them used off Amazon for cheap.

Today they all came in. The movies are:

Excision
We Need To Talk About Kevin
Annhilation

So between those and the IT movies I ordered as well as Joker I have my early post-baseball season elliptical-viewing choices lined up. Still have to work through "Gotham" on the elliptical; I'm almost done with Season 3.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2020 3:23 pm

"Avengers: Endgame" (2019)

It's five years after the "Thanos Snap" that eliminated half of all living things, and the surviving Avengers think they've figured out how to go back in time to un-do the damage. Naturally, ol' Thanos isn't going to let them do it without a fight. Cue the blasting, zapping, and exploding.
"Endgame's" three hour (!) running time might seem like a bit much (I had to "pause" it around the mid point for a lunch break and to take my dog for a walk), but it never bogs down or gets boring. Thanks to the non stop action and cameos by pretty much every superhero in the Marvel Universe, "Endgame" brings this "phase" of the Marvel Cinematic Universe to a mostly-satisfying conclusion.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2020 7:11 pm

I have to say FF, your movie reviews are always interesting even if they're about movies I have no interest in.   Like that one.  But I still wanted to read what your thoughts about it were.

You are this board's Roger Ebert.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28453

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2020 7:37 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
A few more "Dilbert" episodes...

Side note, my wife thinks this show is irritating, which makes  the viewing experience more fun for me. I'm like "now we're even for those f**king Twilight movies.""  Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2020 8:05 pm

tohostudios wrote:

You are this board's Roger Ebert.

Thanx man. I aim to enlighten and entertain. Smile

Roger was the man, I miss that guy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020 - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2020
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next