Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This question will remain forever UNanswered ...

Go down 
+14
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
mikeinfla
nevermore
Sword Of The Heretic
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
corplhicks
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
Wrecked Neck
Dark Horseman
Lari
anthrax_fan
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Empty
PostSubject: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2019 1:02 pm

Have a Nice Day ...

This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Same_s10
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39570

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2019 1:33 pm

This question will remain forever unanswered...Why do you keep posting this same old shit?
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6336

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2019 3:01 pm

Earth spins completely around in 24hrs. That gives a 360 view around the visible universe each day.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2019 3:16 pm

Except for stars close to the earths axis they do change. In early spring you see Orion the Hunter from the west but a couple months later you won't. Peoples who knew the constellations would use them as a calendar based on what constellations where appearing.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2019 3:49 pm

anthrax_fan wrote:
Have a Nice Day ...

This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Same_s10
You do realize that the earth rotates right? How's Orion doing? Have you ever studied astronomy at all? We don't see the same stars all year long. We've been over this before. Read some books and stay away from youtube for a while dude, you really make yourself look stupid with this shit.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2019 3:55 pm

Here, start watching Cosmos from the 70's with Carl Sagan. There are only 12 or 13 episodes, and though dated in some areas, still relevant today. It Will give you everything you need to start learning what and how the universe works....the real universe.

Don't come back until you've watched them all.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2019 3:59 pm

Oh, and here he is proving the earth is a phookin sphere!

All it takes is two sticks. Call up one of your basement dwelling buddies and do the experiment yourself. No rope required.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2019 5:38 pm

Oh goody. This guy again. Zzzzzzzz....

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2019 10:29 pm

Here’s a vital question...

Will you ever stop pushing your nonsense?!  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 12:51 am

Troublezone wrote:

I honestly think he's one of those trolls that came over from that forces of metal website. Painkiller or one of his butt buddies.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 2:16 am

Dude, this is the WORST. I mean, that is simply one of the stupidest questions I have ever heard from your camp, and my parents are waist-deep in this muck. This is the absolute lowest you've gone and it's time to STOP.

STOP.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 2:28 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

I honestly think he's one of those trolls that came over from that forces of metal website. Painkiller or one of his butt buddies.

Not familiar with that site...
Is it a troll hangout?
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 3:43 am

Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Is it a troll hangout?
Guess you can say that. Couple years ago a bunch of them came over here and trolled for about a week, using various names to do with wrestling characters if memory serves. This anthrax guy seems to post in a similar way they did when they had their little invasion. He might not be one of them, but I get a funny f feeling he is sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 6:47 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Is it a troll hangout?
Guess you can say that. Couple years ago a bunch of them came over here and trolled for about a week, using various names to do with wrestling characters if memory serves. This anthrax guy seems to post in a similar way they did when they had their little invasion. He might not be one of them, but I get a funny f feeling he is sometimes.

Oh yeah... I remember the Stone Cold Steve Austin guy. That Sumbitch!
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 8:36 pm

Obviously, this thread needs more Kelly Bundy.

This question will remain forever UNanswered ... S-l16010
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 12:03 am

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 12:44 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:

I think every thread could use more Kelly Bundy. greedy
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 9:07 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:

I think every thread could use more Kelly Bundy. greedy

Yes!! More Kelly Bundy!!
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 9:24 pm

While I enjoy a good Kelly Bundy pic, the author of thread is now set on "ignore". What a great feature on the forum. Everyone else carry on with Kelly Bundy.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 9:36 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
While I enjoy a good Kelly Bundy pic, the author of thread is now set on "ignore". What a great feature on the forum. Everyone else carry on with Kelly Bundy.

Oh I only wish I could "carry on" with Kelly Bundy.  Laughing very hard

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 10:34 pm

Give me some Peg!!

Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 11:35 pm

Peg FTW.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 11:38 pm

Every six months we get a thread from anthrax_fan and he’s always on the other side of a jack in the box. How is it that we get the same ol’ shit all year round?
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 9:17 pm

I'm kinda disappointed we haven't gotten a thread about lizard people yet... Crying or Very sad

If you're gonna post a bunch of bullshit, at least post something we can have some fun with.  Smile

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 9:25 pm

Lizard people????

What we really need to worry about is The Slime People:

We can only hope that the Slime People wander off the flat end of the earth...

PostSubject: Re: This question will remain forever UNanswered ...   This question will remain forever UNanswered ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This question will remain forever UNanswered ...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next