Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rise to Remain!

Go down 
+4
exact33
tohostudios
metalmaster1500
8 posters
AuthorMessage
metalmaster1500
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 2

Rise to Remain! Empty
PostSubject: Rise to Remain!   Rise to Remain! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Rise to Remain's debut album, City of Vultures finally hits stateside today! We have waited a long time for this British metalcore masterpiece, but I promise it was worth the wait! You can check out the first single, "Talking in Whispers" on youtube and purchase the album on iTunes, which I would recommend you do!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Rise to Remain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise to Remain!   Rise to Remain! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:02 pm

And still more Rise to Remain! 400784

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

Rise to Remain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise to Remain!   Rise to Remain! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:09 pm

metalmaster1500 wrote:
metalcore masterpiece

A contradiction in terms
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Rise to Remain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise to Remain!   Rise to Remain! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:09 pm

007 wrote:
metalmaster1500 wrote:
metalcore masterpiece

A contradiction in terms

lol!

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Rise to Remain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise to Remain!   Rise to Remain! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:35 pm

tohostudios wrote:
And still more Rise to Remain! 400784

and spam about metalcore no less!!!

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Rise to Remain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise to Remain!   Rise to Remain! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:53 pm

metalmaster1500 wrote:
metalcore masterpiece,

You not going to find much (if any) love for Metalcore on this forum. But, you will find tons of praise for Austin Dickinson's Dad on this forum!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Rise to Remain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise to Remain!   Rise to Remain! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Not a fan of Metalcore - I guess it's good for what they do and Austin Dickinson definitely has some vocal ability in his genes, but Rise To Remain really needs to change their sound if they want to be in it for the long term. Metalcore has already worn out it's welcome.....
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

Rise to Remain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise to Remain!   Rise to Remain! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:35 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
metalmaster1500 wrote:
metalcore masterpiece,

You not going to find much (if any) love for Metalcore on this forum. But, you will find tons of praise for Austin Dickinson's Dad on this forum!

I saw a bit of these guys' set at Soundwave Festival last year. He's certainly got his dad's stage banter and attitude, but the music didn't do anything for me.
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

Rise to Remain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise to Remain!   Rise to Remain! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:25 pm

As surely as grunge killed Hair-core, so will metalcore die. Metalcore has reached that point in it's life where the whole scene is super-saturated with knock-offs and clones that look sound and dress the same. Grunge may not come back, but the scene is ripe for something (almost anything) better.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

Rise to Remain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise to Remain!   Rise to Remain! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Quote :
metalcore masterpiece

This term belongs on the list of Great Oxymorons, right up there with "Jumbo Shrimp," "business ethics" and "military intelligence."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Rise to Remain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise to Remain!   Rise to Remain! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
metalcore masterpiece

This term belongs on the list of Great Oxymorons, right up there with "Jumbo Shrimp," "business ethics" and "military intelligence."

and "Rap Music"
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

Rise to Remain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise to Remain!   Rise to Remain! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:24 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
metalcore masterpiece

and "Rap Music"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rise to Remain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise to Remain!   Rise to Remain! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise to Remain!
Page 1 of 1