Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+14
Troublezone
nevermore
mlotek
Witchfinder
akeldama
Hadley
Sword Of The Heretic
Leatherface
Required Fields
tohostudios
Addy
mikeinfla
DallasBlack
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 2:55 pm

– A new report claims that Aliyah’s broken nose that she suffered on NXT is a work to cover surgery that she is set to have. It was noted on Sunday’s Wrestling Observer Radio that the NXT star did not suffer a legitimate broken nose, and the angle is because she is having surgery on her nose and the angle was done for that reason.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 5:04 pm

Well it sure looked real.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 5:41 am

This is funny:

Jeopardy contestant uses Steiner math
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2019 7:29 am

https://411mania.com/wrestling/jim-cornette-weighs-in-on-nwa-controversy-takes-issue-with-nwas-handling-of-it-lack-of-an-reaction-before-episodes-release/
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39465

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2019 11:27 am

Apparently Mick Foley is a stand up comic? I had no idea. He's performing on the 25th at the Improv. That would be rather interesting to see I think.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 8:35 am

Yeah, Mick is an eclectic character.  I read his "Have A Nice Day" autobiography (which he actually wrote, no ghost-writer).  He's a comic, a student of history, speaks something like 7 languages and an absolute Christmas nut (which is why his daughter's name is Noelle)

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 12:36 am

They finally turned Rollins heel. About time because he was getting so boring as a face and came off as a real prick anyway. The fans were booing him, not a good sign for your top face.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 10:05 am

He's better as a heel. Still haven't watched Raw in a long time and I'm to the point where I don't even read the recaps anymore
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 12:21 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
He's better as a heel. Still haven't watched Raw in a long time and I'm to the point where I don't even read the recaps anymore

Understood, I was almost there myself. However, this Monday was actually pretty good so I'm not done just yet. Though even the worst sports team can win one every now and then so I could be brought back to the brink again if this was just a one off.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 10:30 pm

Good to see Virgil can get a paycheck without scamming wrestling conventions. Sorry, not Virgil, I mean Soul Train Jones Wink.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 9:14 pm

I'm watching Smackdown tonight and you know what? As much as it pains me to admit it, this whole "Firefly Funhouse" gimmick paying off with The Fiend actually works for me now.

I hated this schtick when it first started but now that it's gotten more demented and Bray Wyatt is messing around with Miz's personal life it's gotten a whole lot more interesting for me.

And I've read that Wyatt came up with this gimmick on his own and if that's true then kudos to him because I thought it sucked initially but now that I've seen where it's going I think it's the best thing WWE has going apart from NXT.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18899

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 6:25 am

ws issued a statement on Facebook announcing that former WWE and WCW star Moondog Rex (real name Randy Colley) has died. He was 69. Report states that Rex passed away due to failing health following a recent surgery, where the once Demolition member had his right leg removed.
December 14, 2019 – We are saddened to announce the passing of Randy Colley aka Moondog Rex today, one week after surgery to remove his right leg just above the knee. The beloved wrestling star and innovator of the hardcore style succumbed due to his failing health and weakened state after surgery. He was 69 years old. Our condolences go out to his family, friends, and brothers in the business.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 1:26 pm

Yeah Moondog was the original Smash in Demolition. They replaced him with Barry when fans recognized him and would chant "Moon Dog" when he was in the ring.

Here he is in Demolition with Johnny V as their manager. The audio is poor but worth checking out
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 5:33 pm

R.I.P.

I'm glad I got to see him wrestle in person, in a small venue to boot.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 6:39 pm

The Moondogs had some classic brawls back in Jerry Lawler's old Memphis territory when I was living there in the late 80s.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 7:14 am

So apparently Lars Sullivan has gotten himself into some more controversy (he previously posted some racist rants on twitter or somewhere, I didn't see them). Now it has been discovered that he used to make adult movies.... and not with the lovely ladies either if you know what I mean. Someone who is in the world of professional wrestling should KNOW this stuff will come up later.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 6:13 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
So apparently Lars Sullivan has gotten himself into some more controversy (he previously posted some racist rants on twitter or somewhere, I didn't see them). Now it has been discovered that he used to make adult movies.... and not with the lovely ladies either if you know what I mean. Someone who is in the world of professional wrestling should KNOW this stuff will come up later.

With the Lana and Lashley garbage they're doing (now Liv Morgan is Lana's lesbian lover-oy vey!), they might just find some way to use that in an angle. Wouldn't put it past them.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 8:25 pm

I'm watching Raw. Am I the only one who thinks Rey Mysterio's chest tattoos make it look like he's wearing a bra? I mean I guess it's a set of wings but damn it sure looks like he's wearing a bikini top or something. Bad idea for a tat if you ask me.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 3:02 pm

I think the wrestling fans here will get amusement out of this.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 6:57 pm

Required Fields wrote:

Required Fields wrote:
I think the wrestling fans here will get amusement out of this.

We saw it the last time you posted it.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 9:08 pm

After botching a suicide dive, the Mexican wrestler La Parka (not the WCW chairman as he failed to copyright the name and now goes by La Park) died from his injuries several days ago:

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2020/01/11/la-parka-passes-away-at-56-years-old/

Sad news, but maybe some of the wrestlers should take this as a sign to cool it on the suicide dives. Seems like every wrestler does them at least once a match.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 8:04 pm

Sadly, Rocky Johnson has passed away.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/rocky-johnson-dead-wwe-hall-famer-dies-at-75-1270203

I got my picture taken with him at the very first wrestling show I ever went to. He was really cool about it.
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 8:19 pm

Yeah I just saw that in the open of NXT.

RIP.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 9:04 pm

It was also on the opening of AEW.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2020 9:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: