Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evergrey--The Atlantic (2019)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

Evergrey--The Atlantic (2019) Empty
PostSubject: Evergrey--The Atlantic (2019)   Evergrey--The Atlantic (2019) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 5:03 pm

Any interest in the latest Evergrey offering?

One review that I read, which was written by a big fan of the band, said that it lacked any bombastic choruses that have made their previous albums so memorable (think tracks like "Masterplan"; "King of Errors" etc.) After listening, I would agree that it doesn't have a strong lead single, but this is still a pretty good album.

"Weightless" was the first single released:

For me, the highlights are subtler songs like this, which have some really cool instrumentation:

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: Evergrey--The Atlantic (2019)   Evergrey--The Atlantic (2019) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 11:35 pm

I am planning on ordering this one. Evergrey are one of those bands that i keep missing for no particular reason.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Evergrey--The Atlantic (2019)   Evergrey--The Atlantic (2019) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 7:58 am

I like Evergrey, and Monday Morning Apocalypse is one of my favorites. Will have to check them out, but yeah, if it doesn't have that bombast you speak of, then it's not Evergrey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evergrey--The Atlantic (2019)   Evergrey--The Atlantic (2019) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evergrey--The Atlantic (2019)
Page 1 of 1