Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hope the rest of the album is better....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

Hope the rest of the album is better.... Empty
PostSubject: Hope the rest of the album is better....   Hope the rest of the album is better.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 6:21 pm

"Relapse" and "From Beer to Eternity" kicked ass.  This sounds like more of Alien's late 90's stuff.  

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Hope the rest of the album is better....   Hope the rest of the album is better.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 6:33 pm

That does sound like something from "Dark Side Of The Spoon".

It's not terrible but it just doesn't grab me either.  I think it would be better if edited down to maybe 5 minutes or less; it sort of drags on.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Hope the rest of the album is better....   Hope the rest of the album is better.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 6:08 pm

They've released a number of tracks from this one so far and it definitely seems to be more in line with the Filth Pig/Dark Side of the Spoon era.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25827

PostSubject: Re: Hope the rest of the album is better....   Hope the rest of the album is better.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 8:26 pm

I've kinda gave up on Ministry a few albums ago.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Hope the rest of the album is better....   Hope the rest of the album is better.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 8:35 pm

Nothings really impressed me from these guys since Psalm 69 or whatever it's called has come out. I have Dark side, and Filth pig, and there are some decent songs, but not like it was. This song isn't too bad, but not sure if it's good enough for me to get back into them again.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Hope the rest of the album is better....   Hope the rest of the album is better.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 8:44 pm

I don't think Ministry will ever match the trio of Land Of Rape And Honey, The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste and Psalm 69.  I still spin all 3 of those regularly and they just don't get old.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Hope the rest of the album is better....   Hope the rest of the album is better.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 9:49 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I don't think Ministry will ever match the trio of Land Of Rape And Honey, The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste and Psalm 69.  I still spin all 3 of those regularly and they just don't get old.

Never.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope the rest of the album is better....   Hope the rest of the album is better.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1