Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing?

Go down 
4 posters

Bulletproof
Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing? Vote_lcap20%Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Dead City
Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing? Vote_lcap0%Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Generation Nothing
Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing? Vote_lcap0%Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Noises in the Wall
Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing? Vote_lcap40%Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Jump the Gun
Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing? Vote_lcap20%Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Suiciety
 20% [ 1 ]
Scream
 0% [ 0 ]
Hits Keep Comin'
 0% [ 0 ]
Close to the Bone
 0% [ 0 ]
The Media Horse
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing?   Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 1:31 pm

Generation Nothing is Metal Church's tenth studio album, and last (so far, anyway) to feature vocalist Ronny Munroe. I've been listening to this album for a while now on Spotify. I like it. There are a few songs that took some time to grow on me like "Hits Keep Comin'" and even the title track; but, overall, it's a good album. I'm not crazy about Munroe's vocals. They are rather screechy. My favorite tracks are "Jump the Gun," "The Media Horse," and the title track. The song I'm choosing for this poll is "Bulletproof." It was the first track that grabbed me. I had Spotify playing the album on a loop, and that song kept piquing my interest. I didn't realize it was the opening track until I finally went to give it a check mark. Excellent choice to start off the album.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing?   Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 8:43 pm

I think this is a really good album. Much better than This Present Wasteland. I like quite a few tunes on this but I went with Noises In The Wall.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing?   Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 12:50 am

The title track is a good one, so is The Media Horse and Noises in the Wall.

But I go with Jump The Gun.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing?   Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 9:37 pm

Great album and one that gets frequent spins from the Sentinel. "Noises" is friggin' epic in my opine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing?   Which is the Greatest Birth of Metal Church's Generation Nothing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1