Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+10
Hadley
Required Fields
Sword Of The Heretic
Addy
Leatherface
DallasBlack
mikeinfla
akeldama
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 9:13 pm

The neck of Elias' guitar just snapped off before he could play his song!

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 9:49 pm

I'm shocked, the Miz and DB match is quite a nailbitter. Both guys are killing it! Probably the match of the night!

Miz wins after Maryse hands him some mysterious object and he hits DB with it. This feud is only just beginning.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 9:58 pm

DB, did you not watch AJ/Joe?

Last edited by akeldama on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 9:58 pm

Yet another match between the human thumb Barin Corbin and Thin Bowel. Please let this be the end of it!

Oh wait, The Demon! This will be the end of it!

Hopefully there won't be anymore "I'm big, you're small, I hate you" matches.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 9:59 pm

In case you missed it, DB, Joe won via disqualification.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 10:02 pm

akeldama wrote:
DN, did you not watch AJ/Joe?

Yeah, but I'm not commenting on every match. That was also a great match but I expected that. The DB/Miz match came as a shock. I know DB does a good job but Miz really upped his game for this one.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 10:02 pm

2 squash matches on SS so far? Just glad this one is over already.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Dumb way to end the AJ match though.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 10:05 pm

akeldama wrote:
Dumb way to end the AJ match though.

Yeah, but they're trying to stretch this feud too so I can kind of understand it. Though, I too would have preferred a more creative ending.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 10:19 pm

So AJ is still the champion?

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 10:21 pm

And they finally brought out "The Demon" again?   I sure hope that puts an end to the Balor/Borin' feud.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 11:02 pm

tohostudios wrote:
And they finally brought out "The Demon" again?   I sure hope that puts an end to the Balor/Borin' feud.

It should, if the 50/50 booking holds true. And yes, AJ is the champ still.

Rhonda Rosey squashed Alexa and the goddess was able to use her double jointed elbow to make it look truly sick!

Roman just won after Lesnar took out Stroman and threw away his briefcase. We may have to wait for Braun to take it. So much for leaving the crowd happy, but at least Lesnar will be gone.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 11:05 pm

If there wasn't so much talent that put on such good matches, I'd too walk away. However, booking and the story writing is making it much harder not to do.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 9:09 pm

I realize at this point, I'm probably the only one watching Raw or Smackdown, but something interesting. The New Day beat The Bludgeon Brothers for the titles despite them being pushed as unstoppable up until now. This is because Rowan tore his bicep and has to have surgery to repair it. This was BEFORE this match (which was over 20 minutes) and the match at Summerslam (not much shorter than that). Say what you will about Rowan, but to go through those two matches with a torn bicep, that is one tough SOB!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 10:00 pm

Damn!

Rowan can't catch a break.  And I agree, that is one TOUGH SOB!

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 8:36 pm

Epic fail by Brie Bella. Hahahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 9:03 pm

hahahahaha!

This spiel by "The Goddess" is hilarious!  She started off playing to the Ohio crowd then dissed them.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 9:04 pm

I shut it off before Elias came on. I’ll fast forward it later.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Still haven't watched wrestling in a while and haven't missed it although I HAD to see that suicide dive!

I'll be back the first Raw after WM. Whether I hang around or not is up to them. I recently heard a podcast with Tito Santana and it was interesting in what he had to say. He has no interest in wrestling anymore. He basically said the wrestlers used to tell the story in the ring and now writers tell a story and the wrsetlers do what they are told.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 8:11 pm

Tito seems to have nailed that one.  That's exactly what's happening.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 9:19 pm

Fellas, WWE is boring trash. The indies are where it's at. Check out Ring Of Honor and New Japan and you'll be happy with what you see.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 10:35 pm

I would if I had an outlet for either one.  I do have the opportunity to see New Japan on AXS TV but those matches are at least 6 months old.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 10:48 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I would if I had an outlet for either one.  I do have the opportunity to see New Japan on AXS TV but those matches are at least 6 months old.

There's no broadcast of NJPW other than AXS so you need to subscribe to their streaming service - New Japan World. Ring of Honor is on Sinclair stations. If you don't have a Sinclair station you can stream Ring Of Honor free on their website - https://www.rohwrestling.com/current-tv-episode
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 12:51 am

Raw really pissed me off. Stroman was over and the people in charge decided to turn him heel. At the end of last week, it made sense. He had three guys take him out so he teamed with two guys to even the odds. Ok, still doesn't make him heel. This week, he told the fans he doesn't give a damn if anyone doesn't like it. Starting to seem like maybe he is going to be full on heel. He talks down to Baron Corbin, ok still seems tweener. Then after his match with Balor, he and the other two put a beat down on him (despite him having earned respect from Stroman just a month or so ago). Full on heel, no trace of a face or even a tweener. Oh, and Owens (who "quit" just last week and came off of a humiliating feud with Stroman), is now helping him! They were doing right by Stroman only to take him a huge step back and what seemed like an intriguing storyline with Owens and throwing it out the window. And Roman is STILL not going to get over!!!!

Then take the Bellas who haven't teamed together in forever and haven't been in a ring in over a year (and botch like hell) and jobbing out the Riott Squad who started out so promising but have been made to look weak (they already looked stupid when the only rioting they did was spray painting a few things). Oh, and Sarah Logan is no longer a wild girl from the back woods raised by animals, but apparently now comes from a long line of vikings and wants to be a viking.

And it's official, the Revival are definitely the new Acension.

The only good segment was between two guys whose best days are way behind them (Shawn Michaels and Undertaker). I've had more patience with the state of affairs in WWE than most of you but if this garbage keeps up, I may join you guys who have already given up on this crap.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 6:29 am

The whole point of making him heel is to probably get Roman over. And with me that is never going to happen and one of the reasons I don't watch. It's just a stupid show now and I have lost all interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: