Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+10
Hadley
Required Fields
Sword Of The Heretic
Addy
Leatherface
DallasBlack
mikeinfla
akeldama
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 4:07 pm

I used to see Brian Christopher and Brickhouse Brown all the time when I watched Memphis wrestling back in the 80s.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 6:30 am

I only recognize Volkoff from those 3 but RIP to all of them.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 10:01 pm

007 wrote:
I only recognize Volkoff from those 3 but RIP to all of them.

Brian Christopher was part of 2 Cool with Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hottie and was also the son of Jerry Lawler.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:05 am

I heard about this but have never seen it. At one time WWF was on TBS. Pretty cool!

Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:07 am

Here's more info on it from Corny

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 3:12 am

This guy has to be seen to be believed:

As Ron Simmons would say, "Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 5:35 pm

That guy needs to take a page from Strowman's playbook and get in better shape.  He's obviously athletic and agile but he doesn't have "the look" that Vince craves.  Strowman used to do dropkicks and kip ups too but he didn't start getting a major push until he dropped over 30 pounds.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 9:26 am

After fighting together on the same side and winning a defamation lawsuit two months ago, Colt Cabana and CM Punk are now on opposite sides of a legal battle.

Cabana, whose real name is Scott Colton, is suing UFC fighter CM Punk, whose real name is Phillip Jack Brooks, for breach of contract and fraud in Cook County Circuit Court.

Cabana and Punk have been close friends since their days in Chicago’s independent pro wrestling circuit.

Cabana’s lawsuit contends Punk promised to help him out with the legal bills they amassed fighting the defamation lawsuit. Cabana claims Punk told him in a text that he would be “100% covered.”

Punk has failed to keep that promise, leaving him with unpaid legal bills totaling $513,736, according to the lawsuit.

Punk asked Cabana to pay half of the legal fees, which comes out to $256,868, saying “You are on your own.”

Cabana is asking for $200,000 in general damages, along with $1 million in punitive and exemplary damages, according to the lawsuit.

The lawsuit claims “Brooks acted with fraud, malice and oppression toward Colton, with the deliberate intention of causing Colton harm.”

Cabana is the host of “The Art of Wrestling,” a podcast where he discuss issues surrounding wrestling, along having fellow pro wrestlers on the show as guests.

Punk, a former wrestler, was Cabana’s guest on an episode, where he addressed the litany of issues he had during his time with the WWE, most notably his issue with his medical treatment.

The former world champion addressed a misdiagnosis of a staph infection and wrestling in the immediate aftermath of a concussion.

Those accusations prompted Dr. Chris Amann, WWE’s ringside physician, to sue Punk and Cabana in January 2015. In the “Demand letter,” Amann’s attorney drafted a “cease and desist” order telling Colton to remove the podcast from any and all websites.

Two months ago, Cabana and Punk won the defamation lawsuit filed by Amann.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 7:48 pm

You mean CM Punk is an asshole?! Next you're going to tell me Roman Reigns as the face of WWE isn't working and that Raw and Smackdown are in a rut.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 1:27 pm

RIP Jim “Anvil” Neidhart.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 1:41 pm

Man that is shocking and sad news. RIP
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 1:58 pm

Rip Anvil

https://411mania.com/wrestling/jim-neidhart-reportedly-passes-away/
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 3:47 pm

Damn! That is a shock!

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28456

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 10:56 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
Rip Anvil

https://411mania.com/wrestling/jim-neidhart-reportedly-passes-away/

I read about that right after getting off of work tonight. Sad news.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 5:45 pm

I used to like The Anvil, that evil laugh and the beard stroke.  He was a likeable heel to me.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 12:18 am

tohostudios wrote:
I used to like The Anvil, that evil laugh and the beard stroke.  He was a likeable heel to me.

The beard stroke is something I picked up from him. From time to time I'll even give the evil laugh when doing it Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 5:31 pm

Anybody going to post Summerslam updates tonight?

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 7:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Anybody going to post Summerslam updates tonight?

Probably not, unless something big happens. Hopefully not while I'm in the shower (smart phones are great for watching things in places you can't take your TV or computer to Smile).

You can find results here if I don't type anything:

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/988935-988935

BTW, I have some fantasy booking that will never happen:

Owens somehow gets MitB from Braun. Brock retains. Owens cashes in. Paul turns on Brock and KO is our new champ.

Just as probable as a Roman heel turn.

BTW Toho, you will be happy to know that Matt Hardy is taking time off and he has dropped the 'Woken' from his Twitter. That stupidity will be gone. Of course, the only downside is that leaves Bray hanging in the wind.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 7:52 pm

About Matt, really? 

That's great because I never understood that stupid concept in the first place but you're right, that leaves Wyatt twisting in the wind again.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 8:06 pm

I didn't understand it either. When Matt and Bray were feuding, the segment where they both laughed back and forth was more stupid than Mae Young giving birth to a hand.

My fantasy booking was torn asunder. Stroman beat Owens in less than five minutes.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 8:12 pm

So last time I checked on WWE several weeks ago Hardy and Wyatt were the tag champs. I assume they're not anymore?

I need to get caught up because the Cardinals are in LA and Colorado this week so I'll either have to watch WWE programming or movies.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 8:14 pm

The B Team (B stands for best), Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas took the belts from them and won every re-match after.

I HATE Carmella's theme song!!!!! Damn thing gets stuck in my head everytime I hear that damn thing! Luckily, I'm listening on headphones so I just pulled the bud out of my ear until it was over.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 8:17 pm

OK, I'm going to start lining up the movies I want to watch this week because obviously WWE programming still sucks.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 8:33 pm

Becky Lynch has turned heel. Charlotte won the title and Becky snapped and beat the crap out of her. Though the crowd is actually cheering her and yelling, "You deserve it!" So not a very successful hell turn.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 8:43 pm

Laughing very hard

That cracks me up because I've always thought Lynch would make a great heel.

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: