Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+10
Hadley
Required Fields
Sword Of The Heretic
Addy
Leatherface
DallasBlack
mikeinfla
akeldama
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 8:37 pm

If tonight's opening segment of RAW was supposed to engender sympathy for Reigns I think it totally failed.

Reigns was cuffed by "US marshalls" for trespassing and then he didn't like that they were touching him so he started pounding on them.  After he laid "the marshalls" out, Lesnar came out and beat the living hell out of the handcuffed Reigns.  But hell, Reigns did it to himself by attacking alleged law enforcement officials. 

And I don't care if Lesnar started to go to the back before returning to dish out more punishment.  Reigns deserved it.  And apparently the fans mostly agreed because they kept cheering for more from Lesnar.  They even cheered when Lesnar came back for the 3rd or 4th time to toss Reigns while he was on the gurney. 

If that doesn't tell Vince that fans don't like Reigns, nothing will.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 11:17 pm

Wow.

W......

T.......

F.......

...was that incredibly stupid yet interminably long "ultimate deletion match"????????????

I never saw the original "Hardy Compound" match from TNA that everyone raved about but I have to believe it was absolutely nothing like this thing.  This was the dumbest thing I've ever seen on ANY wrestling show...PERIOD!!!!   Even Michael Cole prefaced it with "I apologize for what you're about to see" (which was odd in itself).

I sure hope whoever thought wasting 15-20 minutes of airtime on this dreck was canned!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 6:48 am

I recorded it but haven't watched yet. Only recorded it to see the Hardy match so we will see. The first time in TNA was pretty interesting so I am curious to see if this one is anything like it. Here's the one from TNA but the match doesn't start until about 8 minutes in.

Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 4:36 pm

Im glad the Undertaker didnt come out Im thinking maybe Kane vs Cena at WM?
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:15 pm

Toho, been wanting to tell you that I can’t wait until you see Shayna Baszler. Tell me who she reminds you of...
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 8:37 pm

tohostudios wrote:
If tonight's opening segment of RAW was supposed to engender sympathy for Reigns I think it totally failed.

Reigns was cuffed by "US marshalls" for trespassing and then he didn't like that they were touching him so he started pounding on them.  After he laid "the marshalls" out, Lesnar came out and beat the living hell out of the handcuffed Reigns.  But hell, Reigns did it to himself by attacking alleged law enforcement officials. 

And I don't care if Lesnar started to go to the back before returning to dish out more punishment.  Reigns deserved it.  And apparently the fans mostly agreed because they kept cheering for more from Lesnar.  They even cheered when Lesnar came back for the 3rd or 4th time to toss Reigns while he was on the gurney. 

If that doesn't tell Vince that fans don't like Reigns, nothing will.

The fans even started to chant, "You deserve it!!!" while Roman was lying on the mat in agony Very Happy.

tohostudios wrote:
Wow.

W......

T.......

F.......

...was that incredibly stupid yet interminably long "ultimate deletion match"????????????

I never saw the original "Hardy Compound" match from TNA that everyone raved about but I have to believe it was absolutely nothing like this thing.  This was the dumbest thing I've ever seen on ANY wrestling show...PERIOD!!!!   Even Michael Cole prefaced it with "I apologize for what you're about to see" (which was odd in itself).

I sure hope whoever thought wasting 15-20 minutes of airtime on this dreck was canned!

Luckily, the Hulu version cut it out completely.

What are everyone's thoughts about DB being cleared? I admit, I teared up a bit when he opened the show. I'm happy for him and glad we'll see him in the ring again. Even if his first match will probably be him and Shane vs. Owens and Zayne.

However, later on down the line, this opens up all kinds of dream match possibilities. Particularity DB vs AJ (which I'm almost 100% sure is going to eventually happen-they'd be crazy for it not to). Two of the biggest indie stars to make it in WWE and connect with the crowd would blow the roof off. Too bad Punk burned his bridges. DB, AJ, and Punk in a triple threat would be a wet dream match Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 10:28 pm

Bad news Toho:

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/934751-exclusive-vince-mcmahon-expected-ultimate-deletion-to-bomb-is-wwe-considering-it-a-success-will-there-be-more-content-like-it-more#/slide/1

Don't expect that to be the last you see of it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 9:37 am

Just another reason for me not to watch.  Baseball season starts next week anyway so bye bye Vince.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 9:42 am

from what i read they considered ultimate deletion a success I didnt see it myself at least not yet
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 10:24 am

I thought Ultimate Deletion was the dumbest thing I've seen on WWE programming in a long time.  Right up there with Kane and Katie Vick or Mae Young giving birth to a hand.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 pm

Lesnar is SOOOOO losing the title at WM.  He's demolished Vince's favorite butt boy Reigns on RAW two weeks in a row.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 10:42 am

I agree about Lesnar

For Ronda Rousey/Angle vs HHH/Stephanie my hunch is telling me Ronda is gonna turn on Angle
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 10:47 am

I hope so.  She needs to be a heel.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 10:57 am

I like Ronda Rousey and you know me I love HHH I think it would be a nice awesome fit, then she goes to face Asuka and takes her belt lol
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 7:37 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I hope so.  She needs to be a heel.

I can see her making a good heel. I also so them re-hashing the gimmick Ken Shamrock had. The way she put the Absolution girl in the submission hold and wouldn't let go.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 8:19 pm

OK, if she's turning heel it probably won't be at WM.  After Stephanie just put Rousey through a table on tonight's RAW I can't see Rousey turning heel already.

Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 10:03 pm

RIP Johnny Valiant

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/man-hit-killed-by-truck-on-mcknight-road-in-ross-township/726781857
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 10:17 pm

Wow, WTH was he doing crossing there, at that time of the morning and with weather like that?  It sounds like it wasn't the driver's fault.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:38 am

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:
RIP Johnny Valiant

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/man-hit-killed-by-truck-on-mcknight-road-in-ross-township/726781857

I just saw that on the news. That happened not too far from where I work. That's a shame

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:39 am

Shawn Michaels finally cut off his hair

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Shawn-Michaels-haircut
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:28 pm

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:
Shawn Michaels finally cut off his hair

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Shawn-Michaels-haircut

Every wrestler that had long hair for a long time ends up cutting it off eventually so I'm not totally surprised. However, how will he cover his bald spot now? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:50 pm

A bandana and cowboy hat like Brett Michaels?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 11:38 pm

007 wrote:
A bandana and cowboy hat like Brett Michaels?

That could work! Smile

On an unrelated note, I had a funny observation while watching Smackdown! Corey said that Baron Corbin was complaining that after he won the first Andre The Giant Battle Royal, the WWE prevented him from getting the opportunity to shine. Well, it's almost impossible to shine when you're that dull. Very Happy

I'm taking a three day weekend (first time I took time off since I got my new job-1 year almost Smile), so I will be here with my match-by-match analysis (including the pre-show).
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 6:13 pm

Still haven't watched Raw or Smackdown in a while. I always tune in to the one after Mania so I'll be looking forward to it. Don't have the Network so I'll get my updates from 411mania. Even tho I really don't watch it I still read the sites for news daily and listen to the podcasts. I just can't stand to watch the current product.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 5:17 pm

Cena is there in the crowd right now (pre-show). Somehow, some way, the Undertaker will appear for an impromptu match. While I don't want to see it, I am interested in how they are going to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: