Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+10
Hadley
Required Fields
Sword Of The Heretic
Addy
Leatherface
DallasBlack
mikeinfla
akeldama
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 11:08 pm

Joe not waiting for the bell, he just puts the hurt on Reigns. Has tossed him into two tables. He threw Reigns into the ring and I guess the match will officially start.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 11:18 pm

Joe has been dominating the hell out of this match. For sure Reigns is winning.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 11:28 pm

I hate being right. At least it was a hard fought match and both guys performed at they best.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 3:28 pm

Alexa Bliss suffered an injury to her left shoulder during her Raw Championship Match against Nia Jax at WWE Backlash. Bliss is currently awaiting further medical evaluation. Stay with WWE.com for any updates on Bliss’ condition.

Dave Meltzer confirmed onWrestling Observer Radio that the injury is real and not an angle
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18899

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 4:49 pm

Former WWE star “Big Bully” Nick Busick has passed away at the age of 63. Busick passed today in Weirton, West Virginia.

Busick, who has battled numerous health issues since 2005, was diagnosed with spinal fluid cancer last year and had been under hospice care in West Virginia as of late. His wife noted on Facebook that he passed away with his family at his side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 5:08 pm

"spinal fluid cancer"???  Is there no part of the human body unaffected by this scourge???

RIP.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39465

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 8:56 pm

That name does not ring a bell at all but nonetheless RIP
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 1:20 am

007 wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bully_Busick
WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Hqdefault
WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Bully

Mostly enhancement talent in the late 80s/early 90s.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 12:22 pm

The new host of MLB Central this year is a huge wrestling fan. He makes wrestling references all the time. They were just showing a homer by the Pirates' Elias Diaz and he yelled "Who wants to walk with Elias?"

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39465

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 12:43 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
007 wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bully_Busick
WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Hqdefault
WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Bully

Mostly enhancement talent in the late 80s/early 90s.

Wow. He doesn't even look familiar to me. How did I ever not see him ?
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 5:18 pm

Big Bully Busick had a brief stint in Global Championship Wrestling (Which aired daily on ESPN) during the summer of 1991, before showing up in the WWF for about a 2-3 month cup of coffee. From what I read, he spent a big chunk of his life in law enforcement, becoming a cop at age 19, as well as excelling in powerlifting. Legit tough dude.
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 10:50 am

Does anyone here watch NXT? The Johnny Gargano/Tomasso Ciampa feud is probably the best storyline in wrestling at the moment.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 9:37 pm

Watching the 30 on 30 with Ric Flair. It's my first time catching this. He was definitely the rock star of professional wrestling.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 10:15 pm

nevermore wrote:
Watching the 30 on 30 with Ric Flair. It's my first time catching this. He was definitely the  rock star of professional wrestling.

Yep!  Definitely.  I thought that doc was very well done.  Most of those 30 For 30 ones are.  My favorite is still "I Hate Christian Laettner"

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 11:42 pm

Enzo looking even more ridiculous:

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/955781-enzo-amore-shows-off-new-look-video-bayley-looks-back-at-her-days-as-davina-rose

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 8:09 pm

I'm stuck watching RAW tonight because the Cardinals played this afternoon.

This is my first time seeing Strowman as a full-on face and it's weird.  I liked him better as a "tweener".

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 8:11 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I'm stuck watching RAW tonight because the Cardinals played this afternoon.

This is my first time seeing Strowman as a full-on face and it's weird.  I liked him better as a "tweener".

Yeah, but unfortunately, WWE doesn't like to have tweeners anymore.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 8:28 pm

The ending of the Strowman/Balor match was sooooo predictable.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 8:41 pm

Laughing very hard

Elias wants a narrower spotlight so he doesn't have to look at the crowd in Virginia.  "I'm a Renaissance Man - not that anyone in Virginia would know what that is."

Laughing very hard

I went to college in Virginia and Elias is right on both counts!

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 9:07 pm

Something irked me about the first bout in the gauntlet match. Apart from the fact that Mitt Face was involved in it. Forget the fact that a belly to belly suplex is a stupid finishing move. If you stretch reality far enough, you can believe that after a long grueling match, a well placed belly to belly could possibly knock the wind out of an opponent long enough to gain a pinfall. But that was a belly to belly right off the bat and she won the first round. Makes Liv Morgan look pathetic.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 9:16 pm

Thankfully I missed it because the Cardinals are playing their usual night game.  I don't think I've seen Smackdown in about 2 months.  I don't even know who's on that show and who's on Raw, not that it matters.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 12:37 am

I enjoyed this more than the current product.

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 2:15 pm

Is it just me or does it feel like they pushed MitB a little bit too hard? I mean they still have two weeks to push it and it already feels like it should have been this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 8:50 pm

Cardinals are off again today so once again I'm stuck with RAW.  So I'm seeing Natalya for the first time in a while and she's a face again.  When did that happen?  I swear she switches more often than Ric Flair did.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 9:04 pm

OK, now it's Strowman vs Roode.  I know Strowman is now a full-on face but is Roode a heel now?  Or is this one of those rare face vs. face matches?

I swear there's so much inconsistency and no "slow burn" feuds in WWE anymore; miss several episodes in a row and you have no idea what you're coming back to.

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: