Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9878

Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix  Empty
PostSubject: Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix    Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 7:43 am

Just noted that one of my favourite power metal acts have released a new album titled Phoenix.

Any feedback?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix    Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 8:26 am

Here is a song from the new album

https://youtu.be/09e6d0Yr0e0

Very good!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix    Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 9:02 am

i am going to get it. Been getting their back catalog and this fits in nicely.

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix    Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 11:30 am

exact33 wrote:
i am going to get it. Been getting their back catalog and this fits in nicely.

So have i. I purchased afterlife, new world messiah and the sacred talisman in a tiny record shop in the greek islands last july. Quite a catch headbanger
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix    Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 7:59 pm

This song gives me hope. I felt like they peaked with Afterlife though Shadowland was pretty good. After that they went kind of flat imo.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix    Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 2:16 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
This song gives me hope. I felt like they peaked with Afterlife though Shadowland was pretty good. After that they went kind of flat imo.

Shadowland is their best imo.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39505

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix    Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 3:25 pm

I have a spotty Nocturnal Rites collection so I need to pick up quite a few of their releases.I'll pick this one up eventually.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix    Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

So this one has been out for quite some time now. Anyone picked it up? Feedback? I finally ordered my copy. Waiting for it in the mail headbanger.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix    Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 7:02 pm

Gilbert wrote:
So this one has been out for quite some time now. Anyone picked it up? Feedback? I finally ordered my copy. Waiting for it in the mail headbanger.

I quite enjoyed it. If you enjoyed Grand Illusion and 8th Sin, you should like it. They pretty much returned where they left off IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix    Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 10:06 pm

It's ok but I hoped it would harken back to Afterlife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix    Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nocturnal Rites: Phoenix
Page 1 of 1