Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+7
Leatherface
mlotek
Addy
Lari
DallasBlack
akeldama
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 8:30 pm

Yeah, it seems they stopped letting Shane and Bryan have any sort of creative control.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 8:42 pm

It's sad because Smackdown Live was a good show for the first half of the year but ever since the "re-draft" they've been screwed. The show basically has no stars now.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:07 pm

Yeah, it's just a truncated version of RAW anymore... I can't believe they allow the Useless to call any member of TND "boy" and The Sphincters are a waste of time too.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:16 pm

No matter how they book her Ptomaine-a is utterly useless.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:19 pm

Now THAT was a killer RKO Outta Nowhere!
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:21 pm

I've TRIED liking Bargain Bin especially after what he does on Talking Smack but damn, suet has more personality than he does.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:24 pm

Nattie broke kayfabe and called Charlotte "Ashley". Lol!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:26 pm

The whole Smackdown roster is pretty much devoid of any new blood with charisma.

The few charismatic "stars" they have like New Day, Orton and Charlotte have gotten stale. I swear Vince has deliberately cut the balls off of Smackdown because it was consistently beating out his "baby" RAW.

Which is just so STUPID considering he owns both brands.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:27 pm

And it looks like I might be hanging around for Smackdown because the Cardinals are getting their asses kicked in game 2.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:32 pm

I agree that that's what happened to SD, Vince is a megalomaniac who only has his finger on the pulse so he knows where to slit the wrist.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:33 pm

Come on in, Toho! I got some beers in the fridge, help yourself.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:36 pm

It's sad because for a few months there at the beginning of the year SD seemed like a breath of fresh air. I was actually interested in watching the show again. Now? Pfffttt... only if the Cardinals are getting creamed or have the day off.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:38 pm

akeldama wrote:
Come on in, Toho! I got some beers in the fridge, help yourself.

It definitely takes a few beers to be able to stomach this crap.

Oh great, just in time for a Sami Zayne appearance. Yippee.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:39 pm

Now HERE'S an interesting character!

Probably the only one on the SD roster I give a rat's ass about.

My friend at work watched SD for the first time in months last week and he said he switched it off after the vignette about Nakamura. I said "Dude, you missed the only thing worth watching on that whole damn show!"

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:41 pm

I have to say when Lana came out earlier amongst those ladders she gave me more reason to climb and not fear the heights.

I still watch for AJ and now Shinsuke although nowadays there's too many long entrances. Not even the mute button helps me watch Naomi anymore.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:44 pm

akeldama wrote:
I have to say when Lana came out earlier amongst those ladders she gave me more reason to climb and not fear the heights.

I still watch for AJ and now Shinsuke although nowadays there's too many long entrances. Not even the mute button helps me watch Naomi anymore.

I'm still curious to see if Lana can actually wrestle. I sure hope so because she's got the look and charisma in spades.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:46 pm

So let me re-calibrate.

This match is Dolph, Owens and Borin' vs AJ, Nakamura and Zayne?

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:48 pm

I still am not sold in her charisma but I do hope she doesn't end up being another cardboard cut out.

Scummy Stain is the 3rd
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:52 pm

akeldama wrote:
I still am not sold in her charisma but I do hope she doesn't end up being another cardboard cut out.

Scummy Stain is the 3rd

I think Lana has the charisma as long as she stays heel. She's great at insulting Americans in that Russian accent. If she's a face? Not so much.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:52 pm

Two multi person tag matches and they bookend SD... lazy booking among other issues with creative.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:54 pm

WTF?! Did they team up AJ, Shin and Stain cuz their colors match or what?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:56 pm

It's like the whole SD Creative team was told to tone it down.

"And just in case you guys can't do that, we're taking away your most popular stars" and leaving you with the dregs from RAW and NXT. And make sure you write crap that isn't as good as what's over on RAW or you're....F-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-R-E-D!!!!!!"

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:58 pm

They sabotaged SD when it was beating RAW when Heyman was in charge of creative for SD. The end of the match/show is horrible.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:59 pm

Cards are only down 5-2 in the 5th.

That has to be more interesting than this crap.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 10:01 pm

And that's how the show ends?

Geez, both RAW and SD really suck these days. Thank God for baseball.

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: